Beach Time! (2/2)

The fun at the beach will start on right now, as everyone was on their swimming suits, with of course having an reaction on each one, from one side the girls seeing how handsome is really Y/N and from the other side Y/N trying to contain on one part of his body.

As Yang would be near Y/N and take his hand so she could almost pull him by force to go with her, as Y/N didn't expect it getting caught of guard.

Yang: Hey come on! I want to go to the ocean and play with you there! -smiles excited-

Y/N: H-Hey Yang don't pull me that hard you are going to -trips- W-Woah!

Y/N would trip a little bit making to loose the balance as he doesn't control where is he going to land and by his could say luck or bad luck Y/N would land on something soft.

Y/N: Ouch!...Wait...why it feels so soft?...-gets his face up and sees an grin from an girl-

Yang: Heh~ are enjoying this?~ -Grins- don't be shy you can enjoy them as you want.

Y/N: H-Huh?!

Un That moment Y/N would be blushing an lot like an tomato and immediately he gets away from Yang being so nervous but then, as he got away from Yang Y/N would fell again closing his eyes.

But this time he would be holding up into something so he couldn't tell so hard this time but the feeling of that something Y/N is holding felt the same way.

Y/N: Huh? It feels the same...-Squeeze- And it's soft...-opens his eyes and sees what is it...a-Ah!...I-I!

Blake: ...I-I don't mind at all...-Blushes- You can ummm...touch them more...

Y/N: -Releases his hand and gets away- I-I'm sorry Blake! I didn't mean to...

As Y/N was saying that he was taking some little steps backwards so he could get away from the situation and not make an misunderstanding, but of course his good or bad luck would strike again.

Because Y/N wasn't seeing behind he could bumped on her nape into something also soft but the difference is that it was a little bit smaller, as he got more nervous and turn arounds to see who was it.

Weiss:...U-Ummm...You could...stay there if you want like pillows...like we did on the bed...-Blushes-

Y/N: A-Ah! I-I'm sorry Weiss I wasn't looking and Ah...I...a-Ah...

Y/N with all of this situations about bumping, landing and holding some soft things like the breasts of almost all the girls, would make him so nervous and shy as he doesn't know what to do, he is embarrassed right now.

As Ruby seeing how he is, the little rose would try to get near him to calm Y/N down, as he got a little bit more near to him.

Ruby: Hey Y/N calm down everything is ok...just brea-

Y/N: I-I'll be back! I'm gonna get some ice cream! -Runs away-

Ruby: Y/N wait! Don't...go...

Ruby wanted at lest talk to him, but she understands the way Y/N is feeling right now as she just accepts it, because it could make him good to calm down, as she looked Weiss, Blake and Yang, with some serious eyes.

Ruby: Hey! Why did you all of you do that!

Yang: Huh? Do what?

Ruby: Oh come on! You won't fool me all of you did it on purpose I saw it!, Yang and Blake you made Y/N to trip over! And Weiss you stand up there on purpose as well!

Weiss: How did you see all of it?

Ruby: Come on...everyone could have see it...but now you made Y/N to freak out, he is always calm and tranquil and all of you just scared him off!