Hang out.

Blake and Y/N would arrive home after they went to the movies with the most unexpected event happened that they kissed each other and after that didn't talk until they have reach home.

When they got home Y/N park the car on the garage and both would be out of the car, as Y/N would open the door to his house and see that there wasn't any noise at all.

Y/N: Hmmm...they haven't got home yet, and it has been an few hours...weird.

Blake: Maybe they are still buying clothes and other stuff  after all you Weiss wants things all perfect. -Thinking- "Phew!...that was an close one, I'm glad no one is home since they would suspect about me arriving with Y/N meaning a lot of questions would happen"

Y/N: Well I should start cooking the meal for the evening, since I bet they would be hungry after all that shopping, I can just imagine Ruby and Yang shouting "Where is the food?"

Blake: Well...you are right, you need help with the cooking?

Y/N: Yeah actually I will need help this time since I'm going to do some pasta with some ground meat so I need someone to look the meat when it's cooking while I'm doing the pasta.

Blake: Ok then i can do that for you Y/N -smiles-

As Y/N would start to make the food with the help of Blake that she is doing what Y/N is telling to while helping with the main thing being cooking the meat.

As it would be an great time again with Y/N being alone, Blake would take anything that has to do with being alone with Y/N.

But time after that feeling would disappear since The other girls would be getting back home after their trip to the mall, and the first thing Y/N would hear is Ruby using Petal Burst to get quickly to him.

As then Y/N would be extending her hands in an hugging position so that way he could receive ruby with an very big hug, and so that would happen since the little rose would be hugging Y/N so happy to see him again.

Ruby: I'm back! Hehe -smiles-

Y/N: Welcome home Ruby, did you have fun at the mall?

Ruby: It was an experience I'll say that.

Blake: Something happened there?

Ruby: Let's just say that...Weiss was very strict with all about clothing style with my Mom and Raven.

Y/N (Thinking): Yeah I can imagine it right now...

Then the other girls would appear on the kitchen as Weiss would be jealous of Ruby hugging Y/N, Raven would almost do something to make Ruby to be separated to Y/N, as Summer would be giving an very bright smile and Yang would be getting near Y/N.

Y/N: Ah welcome home everyone, I hope you had fun on the mall.

Raven: Heck no, the Schnee was very annoying on the first place, taking us to over 7 stores taking so long one to another.

Weiss: Tch you just don't know the fashion, and I even choose the clothes for you and Ruby's Mom.

Raven: Hmph just because I thought it would look good for Y/N -Looking at him-

Y/N: -Blushing- Huh?

Yang: Don't listen to her, she just want to relax on home.

Summer: So what did you do while we were out Y/N?

Ruby: Oh and you too Blake what did you do?

This questions would make Y/N and Blake q little bit nervous since they can't just say out of nowhere that they went to the movie theater and Kiss in there, so Y/N would have to do something convincing to them.