Parent Metting.

After what Y/N said to team RWBY that his parents will come visit them, they would be shocked as it was indeed an very big problem...since they would have to present their selves to Y/N parents, but the problem was bigger to Y/N since he has no idea of how to introduce them.

It has to be something very convincing since it wasn't easy to fool his parents as they would know immediately if it is an lie or an fake thing, but for the meantime he has to make sure that his favorite characters and of course friends will behave when the time comes.

Y/N: Yeah, I had the same reaction when I saw the message but yeah...my parents will come to visit me so they could check that I'm doing fine after some months it's always like that so don't worry about it, but it took me by surprise that today was that day, I completely forgot it.

So I would like to all of you please behave with my parents, not to tell anything related to your series or that you are characters, because in that moment I'll treat you as you were normal people and you have to treat me as an normal person too.

What I mean is that be your selves but not showing anything related to your show...this is an very important situation so please Can I trust all of you for this?

Ruby: -Takes your hands- Of course you can trust us Y/N, we owe you a lot after all so we will do the best and have an nice impression for your parents -smiles- right everyone?

Weiss: Of course, I would like to know your parents Y/N and an Schnee like me will make an good first impression for your parents, just you relax.

Blake: So you don't have to worry about us ok! You can relax more and don't stress out thinking about it a lot, we understand you Y/N and we will behave.

Yang: You can count on me too!, I'll make your parents say that we are good girls and even want to visit us a lot -smiles-

Y/N: Ok that last thing made me worry a little bit but I think is fine...well then let's finish up breakfast so we can get everything organized before my parents get home.

RWBY: Alright!

And then after finishing having breakfast Y/N and team RWBY started to clean a little bit the house and getting things ready for when Y/N parents arrive, as for Y/N even if the girls told him to worry about it it was imposible to Y/N to stay calm about it, since he has to tell how he met them.

Along with why are they staying on the house and other things that his mother will ask, and of course will just make kind of an interview or each one of them, just like every friend of Y/N the first then his mom met.

That was the most worrying part since it would be just his mom with that person that will ask some questions, as for his dad he is a little bit more calmer than his mom, but the only problem is that his Dad would be just like a little bit direct with things.

As Y/N was making the table while Weiss is helping him the Schnee was talking with Y/N a little bit since she noticed that Y/N was still nervous about it, as she knows all about his parents not being on the important moments of his life.

But what Weiss is having on her mind is that she will take take advantage of that situation so she will show Y/N parents that the Schnee can be that person to fill Y/N's lonely with the love that Weiss feels for him.

Weiss (Thinking): This has to be the perfect moment! The situation is all in my favor, this is the chance to show myself to Y/N parents so they can see me as an perfect option to be the ideal girlfriend to their son, just you wait Y/N's Parents the Schnee will impress you that both of you would want me as your daughter in law.

As for Blake she was cleaning the living room, making everything to look organized and very clean that was the task Y/N trust Blake to do, but at the same time the faunus girl was thinking about other things, one of them being that it would be an perfect chance to take Y/N's parents approval.