The night with RWBY

After an day of shopping where Y/N bought a lot of clothes and stuff that the girls would need so they couldn't just be with the same clothes everyday and could have at least 3 or 4 outfits to change during morning, evening and night.

In the same day but in the night Y/N after taking an nap and waking up seeing that team RWBY did take an little sleep period with him he sighed and just woke up to start make dinner since it was a little late in the night and they didn't eat a think in the evening so it was time to them for eat something.

As he was cooking some of the dinner, the first one to wake up from the girls was Yang since the noise from Y/N cooking was a little bit annoying to her making her to open her eyes and wake up, getting fixing her hair since it was a little messy.

After that she sees how Y/N was on the kitchen cooking what it will be their dinner, so since she saw how the others were still sleeping Yang thought that she could take advantage and talk with Y/N a little bit, so she gets off the couch and slowly walks to the kitchen.

While Y/N was concentrated cooking seeing how the process was going and not making any mistake since he promise to them that he could cook better and better so Y/N couldn't disappoint them, but as he was concentrated he got surprised by two hands hugging his waist didn't knowing who it was.

Y/N: E-eh? Who is this? Geez I was so concentrated on making dinner...don't scare me like that -Looks at who it was- Y-Yang.

Yang: Hey there~ -Smiles winking at Y/N-

Y/N: So you woke up...sorry if the noise annoyed you, I thought I could make the dinner since we didn't eat nothing.

Yang: It's ok, don't worry about it Y/N what are you making?

Y/N: Well an noodle soup with some steak.

Yang: That sounds really nice, -Grips on the hug as she puts her body on Y/N back making him nervous-

Y/N: Y-Yang what are you doing?? -Stutter a little bit while blushing-

Yang: What can't I give you an little hug?~

Y/N: That's not what I mean, is just that Im not used to it that's all -looking up front while still cooking blushing-

Yang: Not used to hugs huh?...then don't you mind staying like this do you?

Y/N: Huh? I-I guess not...

Yang: Hehe i knew you would say that, after all you are my Fan.

Y/N: What i told you and the others about that?, is embarrassing...

Yang: I know I know, it's just that I didn't expect that you know...it was very surprising for me and the others that you knew about us, but that make our connection even stronger.

Y/N: Well yeah i guess, since i talk about your moments in the series and something's that weren't shown that you and the others told me that are actually an big surprise.

Yang:...-Puts her chin on Y/N shoulder- Y/N...do you have like an special person for you?...like an girlfriend? or someone that you like a lot?

Y/N: E-E-Eh?...W-why the question?...if I say no you are going to laugh about it right?

Yang: What? No no, im fully serious I promise that I won't laugh Y/N.

Y/N: Really?...-Sighs-...No i don't, I don't have an girlfriend or someone i like a lot, since well I don't find an girl that I could be in love with.

Yang: Ho?~

Y/N: -Blushing a lot- S-See?! You are about to burst an laugh! I knew I shouldn't have to about about this!...