Chilling on the Evening.

6 pm (3 hours after getting back home from school)

Some time passed since team RWBY and Y/N arrived to home after an day on school where different events happened and an very memorable moment from Y/N at the end of the day, with some images that probably won't forget on his head, this of course being sawing team RWBY in sports clothes.

And after arriving home, Y/N kept the promises that he said to each one of the girls if they behave on school, Ruby had lots of Costco cookies for her self only, Weiss received many praises and compliments from Y/N for a lot of time, Blake got an new book so she could read more of the literature on Y/N dimension, and Yang played a lot of super smash bros with Y/N.

This making a little bit exhausting for Y/N since he did all of that stuff, but it was all worth it because it was an little price that he had to pay for seeing all that good views that Y/N saw back on school from the girls.

And after doing all of that, he decided to take an little break for himself since even it was fun to have characters of his favorite series living on the same house as Y/N , it could be a little bit tired as he decided to take an little relaxing time for his self.

As he goes alone to the gaming room, so he could sit down and turn on his computer that he uses for different things but mainly for gaming as Y/N sits on his gaming chair so he could be comfy.

Y/N:Hmmmm...what should I play for a little bit, i don't want to play fighting games anymore since I spend a lot of time playing Smash Bros with Yang...hmmm how about some Minecraft that should be an good option let's play.

As Y/N load the game as he was waiting he stretches a little bit since it would be a little it of time that he will sitting on the chair, as the game load giving it the main screen selecting the one player mode being in the menu of choosing an world.

Y/N: Hmmmm...you know what let's make an new world since i don't remember what I had on the others since last time I play it, that should be refreshing.

As he selects the option for new world, putting all the difficult and details of the map as the likes that Y/N want it to be, and for the world name he puts (Insert world name) as then he was spawning.

Y/N: I hope I didn't forget how this games works, but at the same time i think it could be very fun learning again or just seeing what new things Mojang added.

As the world loads up and Y/N first spawn was on an green valley where he could see an forest as the main biome, but at the far he could see an jungle and an little bit of dessert, for Y/N it was an good start since it wasn't near the ocean and there might be an possibility that an village could spawn.

As he starts moving, going to do the main things before night time, getting some wood, making an crafting table to make some sticks, crafting an wooden pickaxe, mine some stone and from that stone make your first tools so then Y/N could grab more of it to craft an oven, and then trying to grab some food from the animals there went on the land.

Hopefully getting some coal from little caves that they were on the land, killing some sheep to get the wool so Y/N could craft an bed and could sleep at the first night.

As he did the main things before getting to the actual exploration, he just checks everything if it was on order on the inventory, since he likes to have everything on order so he just couldn't be messy or just trying to see where it's the object he wants.

Y/N: Phew...that took some time but I finally did the basics for now, with the bed in hand I Can at least sleep until I'm ready to take the mobs, until the food is cocked up I can finally start with the world exploration, hopefully there is an village nearby.