Beach Time! (1/2)

After what would be an very unthinkable awakening for Y/N, he got up from bed and just blushing like an tomato, getting out of his room so she found directly go to the kitchen.

As he passed Weiss, Blake and Yang of course then saying to Y/N an good morning but he was just trying not get on his mind that image of Ruby Ruboobie.

As for the girls they weee just a little bit confused of what happened with Y/N, so they go to their room and they saw Ruby still sleeping, but with of course the reason of Y/N to be blushed like an tomato rushing.

Ruby: -Yawns-....Oh hey there everyone, why did Y/N ran away like that?...-Yawns again-

Weiss: Y-You absolute Dunce!!

Blake: R-Ruby...I-I didn't think you...

Ruby: W-What?! Why are you yelling and being like that Blake and Weiss?...

Yang:...Ummm...Rubs I think you should be checking on your clothes...

Ruby: Huh what is with my clothes?

After the little rose said that she looks down to her own pijamas and sees that one of her chest it's absolutely exposed, and then she just look at her friends and blush like an tomato...

Ruby: -Gets dressed on that part- I-I...t-this isn't what you...

WBY: FILTH!!!!!!!!

Ruby: H-Hey don't copy what i say every time that Y/N sleeps with you! -Pouting-

Yang: Don't worry girls, Ruby is like that sometimes so don't think about doing lewd stuff her and Y/N.

Weiss: -Sighs in relief- Well that's good to know...either way, you made Y/N to blush a lot Ruby...-Thinking-...I kinda wanted that situation be with me...

Blake: Ruby you have to be more careful since you know, Y/N is an guy...and well now you have saw the result...

Yang: Either way that is very bold from you sis~

Ruby: S-Shut up Yang!...either way, we should get ready to get breakfast so we can get all our stuff organized since we are going to the beach!

Team RWBY agrees and decided to get out of Y/N room going directly down stairs and going to the kitchen where Y/N is doing all the process of cooking the breakfast trying to not think about what happened.

Weiss: Good morning Y/N, hope you have sleep well.

Blake: Good morning Y/N -smiles patting his back-

Yang: Hello there Pal~ -Smack his ass- Hope you didn't feel very lonely without me -smiles-

Weiss: Yang! What do you think are you doing? Don't do that to poor Y/N it's very early on the morning to do such things!

Yang: Calm down Ice Queen~ it's to get up that mood.

Blake: Please forgive her Y/N, you know how she gets on the morning.

Ruby: U-Ummm...good morning Y/N

As Y/N turned around and sees Ruby, as the little rose was a little bit nervous and embarrassing because she thinks that surely Y/N would be now uncomfortable being with Ruby.

But it would be all the other way, Y/N just smiled and get near Ruby patting her head slowly as he would say to everyone good morning.

Y/N: Good morning Ruby hope you have slept well with me and I didn't cause anything that could make you not Sleep -smiles-

Ruby: A-Ah no, I slept good with you Y/N -smiles-

Y/N: And for all of you good morning as well, sorry I didn't say it earlier I was a little bit on an hurry, but for now wait on the dinning room until breakfast is ready, hope all of you are excited for today.