Reunion

After an strange "dream" Y/N had with non other than Summer Rose the mother of Ruby Rose, revealing that Y/N has an connection with Summer for some reason, and that she said they are destined to mee one day at real life.

But Y/N didn't expect that day would come today as his first view of the morning is that on his bed the woman Summer is sleeping on his bed, while Y/N is freaking out and being so nervous, the first reason is because he doesn't know when she appeared and the second is how did she got on his bed.

It's not like Summee is hugging Y/N while she is sleeping but Y/N being with an older woman than him in bed kinda felts a little bit weird but for good, since Summer looks young and beautiful.

Y/N (Thinking):...What I'm going to do?!...Summer is sleeping on my bed!, oh my freaking GOD!...Is this what she referred to reunite us?!...oh man everyday is getting more and more crazier!!...and ummm...Summer looks so beautiful now that I see her very closely and good...and...sleeping an person that is older than you is...-Reacts- Wow wow Y/N!! We are talking about Ruby mother don't get those filth ideas on your mind!!.

But for now...what should I do?, I don't want to wake her up because probably would be an bad idea...but...-Remembers something- OH CRAP?! How I'm going to tell Ruby and Yang about this?!

I-I mean this is an scene I was always wanted to happen on the RWBY series where Ruby and Yang would find their mother Summer again, but not on my house!!

But the talking on his mind would be over since Summer was moving a little bit on the bed as Y/N would not move an single muscle, as he would see that the "bigger Rose" (That's how I'll refer Summer) would groan a little bit as her eyes would open slowly.

Y/N: A-Ah...

As Summer would fully open her eyes giving Y/N the view of her pure Silver eyes, the most powerful eyes to kill the grim with just an glare, as Y/N seeing that they were very beautiful and somehow different from Ruby's one he would blush on his cheeks.

As Summer would be fully wake up lifting his body a little bit and really see the arounds of where she was, seeing that it is an room from someone.

Summer:Hmmm?...where am I?,this looks like an room of someone and...I'm on an bed...and who bed is?...-Looks at Y/N and gets surprised-

Y/N: H-Hey there... -Nervous giggle-

Summer when she saw Y/N the bigger rose would just be surprised and at the same time curious of how Y/N looked, for Summer Y/N would look a little bit different from what she saw before on the "Dream" Y/N had with her.

As Summer after some seconds would show an big smile and without any doubt the bigger rose would jump at Y/N making them to land on an very suggestive position.

As Y/N would be laying on the bed being the one that is down, as Summer would be the one who is in the top laying her body on Y/N's and at the same time hugging him very tight as she was very happy.

Summer: You are Y/N!...oh my! I'm so happy to meet you! I knew this was our destiny to reunite but still, you look a little bit different from that moment we saw before but still! We finally meet! You are such an cutie now that I see you better!

Y/N would feel the weight of Summer as of course he doesn't forget that Summer is above him and her body is touching Y/N's as of course the main thing that Summer breasts are touching the body of Y/N feeling how soft they are.

As Y/N would try his best to not do anything that is wrong or filth, as this would be the one time he doesn't want anything to activate down there.

Y/N (Thinking): Y/N L/N you have to resist right now!! As the whole fandom would be shamed of you if you think Lewd things of Ruby's Mother!!