💀Childhood: Part 64💀

3rd POV
"Ortho, I know you're here! No matter where you are, just bring it on!" Riddle calls out to Ortho. They all wait in silence, expecting Ortho to pop out or something. But nothing happens.

"... There's no response." Azul mumbles out.

"You ignored me now!? How long are you going to mess with us!?" Riddle huffs out. Suddenly, one of the cages rattles and shakes. "!! Who is hiding in the shadow of the cage!? If you don't come out, I'll chop off your head!"

"... I-I'm the staff of 'S.T.Y.X'. I don't have any bad intentions. Please don't attack me!" The Staff creeps out from behind the cage.

"My apologies. Were you also kidnapped by Ortho-San to this place?" Azul asks.

"Yeah. I tried to escape by myself, but a small beast-like phantom took my ID Card away." The Staff explains to them.

"Small beast....? Is it perhaps a creature with grey fur and blue flames coming out from his ears?" Riddle asks.

"It was very nimble, so I couldn't see it clearly... But one thing I'm very about is that the creature has really sharp teeth, look at the hems of my clothes." The Staff says, pointing to the ripped up edges of his uniform. "I tried to pull down by biting on my coat and tore it apart!"

"That's horrible, it looks like you were attacked by a great white shark. Km glad your clothes are the only thing that gets torn apart." Azul says to the Staff. The Staff however was even more scared than before.

"Azul, stop saying things that will scare him." Riddle huffs out. "A small beast with sharp teeth... It might be Grim."

"Maybe. Staff-San, where is that Phantom now?" Azul asks.

"I don't know. But it probably ran in one of these cages to hide..." The Staff stutters out.

"We can't proceed without the ID Card, looks like we have no other choice but to search the cages one by one." Azul mumbles out.

"If it was Grin, we have to take him back with us. Let's go, Azul, Hooty." Riddle says as the two nods in respond.

"Hooty, do you mind keeping an eye on Staff-San while we look for the ID Card?" Azul says to the owl.

"You're trusting a bird to protect me!?" The Staff stutters out.

"Hoo! For your information, I'm the Familiar of the one and only Y/n Wonderlin! I'm no pushover, ya know!" Hooty huffs out.

"The Familiar of a Wonderlin!?" The Staff mutters out. "I should be be fine then."

"Hm? Hey, Azul, Riddle. I heard something over there. Go check it out." Hooty says to them as they nod in response.

"This noise... It sounds like cat's scratching. It might be Grim, let's open it." Riddle mutters out.

"Is Grim-San a scratcher?" Azul asks.

"Yeah. I still remember I chopped off his his head when he scratched the sofa in the lounge room of Heartslabyul." Riddle huffs out.

"But he would always say he's not a cat, or maybe he's actually a cat....?" Azul mumbles out.

"He's confusing, that's what he is." Hooty sighs out.

"It doesn't matter if he's a cat or not, him scratching the sofa is already a serious matter!" Riddle huffs out. "... Ha, that's not important for now. I'll open it! Ha!!" With a blast of magic, the cage slowly opens.

"HEEHEEHEE! MY LITTLE KITTEN! IT'S TIME FOR A WALK!"

"GRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Two Phantoms pop out. Azul and Riddle engage in battle with the Phantoms as Hooty provides shields to protect the Staff and the two Dorm Leaders. It was a rough fight but Azul and Riddle's strength overwhelmed the two Phantoms to the point of them getting pushed into the River.