💀WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?: Part 77💀

3rd POV
"Come on, let's go inside. It looks very amazing." Uncle C says, beckoning them to come into the Lounge. Heading up to the Lounge Area of Ramshackle, they were surprised to see to see it all fixed. They couldn't see the giant hole in the ceiling and wall anymore.

"Achidanza..." Y/n mumbles out as she looks around the almost unfamiliar room.

"Wow! That's cool! It's shiny everywhere!" Grim says as he walks around the room.

"Y/n! Look! It's the little nests you built for me and Owlbert!!" Hooty says, pointing to the top of the Doorframe.

"I was worried when the roof and floor were destroyed during the battle with Charon, but... As they promised, 'S.T.Y.X' has paid for the repaired cost." Vil says.

"As a result, there is still some money left after renovating the floor..." Jamil adds. "We are able to maintain the shower and kitchen, and we also replace all the water heaters with new ones. Now the hot water won't suddenly run out when you're taking a shower."

"It's not 'Ramshackle' at all now!" Y/n was still in awe at what she's seeing.

"Haha! I'm glad you like it!" Kalim laughs. "But I actually wanted to hang a rely shiny Chandelier." Y/n couldn't help but have flashbacks to the Chandelier Incident when she first started as a janitor.

"Hahaha... I'm glad you didn't." Y/n chuckles nervously.

"The cost of the Chandelier alone is enough to spend away all the money of VDC rewards, just give up." Jamil says to Kalim with a sigh.

"That's right. There is something surprising in Y/n-San's room, go take a look." Rook says to Y/n. Y/n nods and heads upstairs excitedly. Grim and the Owls follow close behind her. When they arrive at Y/n's Room, they were too stunned to speak when they open the door.

"I-Is this really MY room!?" Y/n stutters out.

"Wow! What is this!? It looks like Pomefiore!" Grim yelps out.

"How do you like it?" Vil asks.

"H-How much did it cost......!?" Y/n turns to Vil.

"You will definitely jump when you hear the total amount." Vil says with a smirk as Y/n's face turns pale. ".... Just kidding, just kidding." Vil chuckles out as Y/n sighs in relief. "Actually, the repair of the plumping and the renovation of the lounge has used up more budget than we expected. So we couldn't renovate your room. That's why... Look." Vil approaches a moon lamp and flicks the switch off. The room turns back to the way Y/n has left it.

"Ffgna! It's back to the usual room!? How did it happen!?" Grim yelps out.

"The room just now is an illusion creates with this magic projector." Vil says, gesturing towards the moon lamp he turned off a second ago. "If you use this, even the modest room will look luxurious." Vil turns the lamp back on and the room turns back to being luxurious once again. "Back in the days when CG Effects and Projectors were not as advanced as they are now... This magic projector is an essential item for the showbiz industry. I bought the second hand one at a cheep price from someone I know. It's like a toy, but it's enough to make you feel better, right?"

"It's amazing! Thank you so much." Y/n says with a bow. "I have to thank everyone." Hooty nods in agreement.

*Buzz*

"Hmm? It seems like someone is here." Grim says. Going downstairs to the front door, they were greeted by Ace and Deuce.

"Sup! Ramshackle Dorm has finished renovated, congratulations~" Ace says with a big smile.