🐲"It Has Already Been Decided": Part 6🐲

3rd POV
"Research?" Grim tilts his head.

"Magical Beasts, someone who came from another world, humanoid, humans, beastman... We all have have different conditions." Ortho says. "In other words, if we do the same thing together, we could test the hypothesis under different conditions. That's why I think it's perfect to discover the 'specific conditions' to connect with Luz or the Owl Lady!"

"Come to think of it, you could be right." Deuce mutters.

"'In order to perfectly reproduce the phenomenon, it's important to separate the order.'... that's what my brother often says." Ortho says to them. "We should all take turns by staying in the Ramshackle Dorm, and slowly increase the reproducibility of the connection."

"Heh, that's kind of fun." Ace says with a smile.

"That's great!" Deuce nods in agreement. "Let's find the clues for Y/n so they could go to the Demon Realm!"

"Ffgna! Rather than the Headmaster who went on a vacation and pretends that he's doing research... Ortho is much more reliable." Grim says with a smile.

"I'll help too! ... But, how do I convince my Dorm Leader to let me stay out overnight?" Epel mumbles.

"Just tell him that you're taking part in a study group. So what day should we go?" Ace says as he rubs his hands in anticipation.

"We'll go too!" August says with a smile.

"Yeah! Just like old time!" Hailey and Rimeri beams as Wilbur nods.

"Hey, I didn't say I will take part in it." Jack stutters out.

"Eh~ How cold you are." Ace pouts. "We might be able to find a way for Y/n to go, and get you want cooperate with us?"

"T-that's not it... To begin with, I always train in the morning, so I usually go to bed at 10 pm." Jack stutters out. "I can't stay awake until Luz shows up."

"You can sleep, but Y/n will wake you us with a load voice." Grim says with a grin. (A/n: *Flashbacks to Leona in Chapter 3*)

"I'm glad to hear that! Then Jack-Kun is in charge of weekends which is easier to stay us late." Ortho says.

"Hey! Don't continue the story on your own! My training doesn't have a day off!" Jack huffs out.

"Hahaha... Ortho-Kun is surprisingly pushy, I guess." Epel chuckles out.

"Um~ In this case, I hope someone from the fairies clan will take part in the research too..." Ortho mumbles out. "Y/n-San, are there any fairies you know?"

"Hmm..." Y/n looks back. There's two faeries that come to mind, but only one specific fae caught her attention the most. "Only one person..." She mumbles. 'I don't think Lilia would be willing to do this so easily, but... I wonder if Tsunotaro will come.'

"I ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE!!!!"

"!?" The First Years jump in their seats by the sudden shout.

"What? It's so noisy." Jack mutters.

"Oh no, I think I know who that is..." Hailey sighs as she points over to the familiar green hair male. "Over there."

"Ah, it's the guy in the same elective magic analysis class as me, he's from Diasomnia..." Ace says to them.

"Sebek Zigvolt. My Superior, in a way." Hailey sighs.

"Superior?" Wilbur turns to Hailey.

"He's mostly with our Dorm Leader whenever it's not class time, so he's got a bit of authority among the rest of us First Years in Diasomnia." Hailey explains. "Wonder what he's disagreeing about this time?"