💀 Back to Night Raven Collage: Part 73💀

3rd POV
"Ah, uhm... Everyone still has the memories..." Idia mumbles out.

"Huh? Memory?" Leona mutters.

"Ah. No, i-it's nothing." Idia stutters out. "S-Since I had become a part of the SSR 'Unprecedented Problematic Children'.... After this, I'll probably be held accountable from all over the world as the mastermind of this incident.... And I'm ready for that... So I don't think I can go back to school anymore... I mean... I'll immediately be expelled after causing trouble like this."

"HUH? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" Epel huffs out.

"Eh?" Idia flinches.

"You are the one who destroyed the Ramshackle Dorm." Epel says with a scowl. "Please take the responsibility and fix it back."

"That's right, that's right! We had finally fixed all the roof leaks!!" Grim adds.

"Do you have any idea how long it took us to get that thing livable!?" Y/n huffs out.

"Fufufu, that's right. At this rate, all the VDC rewards will be gone to the repair costs." Rook chuckles out.

"Five million Madol wouldn't be enough go completely fox that kind of destruction." Jamil adds. "Please fix it back to the original state first."

"H-Haa...." Idia sighs out.

"Fix the botanical gardens too, that's the best place to take a nap." Leona says.

"Ehh... A nap... Okay." Idia mumbles.

"Please fix the stables and lawn too, thank you." Riddle adds.

"A-Aren't you the one who burned it-" Idia saw Hooty behind Riddle. He was shaking his head no with his wings crossed, forming an 'X'. "No, nothing."

"Speaking of this, as still haven't decided the winner when we were interrupted in the middle of the game." Azul says to Idia. "If I remember correctly, I had the upper hands, so please don't run away."

"Huh? I obviously had the upper hand, okay? Don't try to fool me." Idia pouts.

"W-With that being said... You still have a lot of things to do at school." Vil says to Idia. "Do you understand? Don't try to escape."

"See you at school." Y/n says with a small wave.

"Ah~ Okay, okay." Idia hums out. ".... See you, at school." And with that, the Chariot flies away, leaving Idia by himself. "..... Haa. See you at school.... Huh......... I SAID!!!! I HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE OF NOT BEING ABLE TO RETURN FO SCHOOL!!!!!!" Idia shouts on the top of his lungs. "They never listen to others! This is why I don't like the students of Night Raven Collage!! They are so persistent that I feel like if I break a silly promise like that I'll be yelled at for the rest of my life, it's the worst. If I could use the Lethe River, they would have forgotten everything, but now it has become a problem..... Ah..... I see. They will remember everything. The things that happen in the Land of Grief, and the silly promise..... That's a 'normal' life, is it? ..... Ortho.... Anyway..... I should do what I can for now." As Idia was about to walk up some stairs, he saw something shining on the steps. "Hmm? Did something just shine?" He thought it was just the Blot Crystals Grim puked out earlier. "That's the thing that was stuck in Grim's throat..... AH!?" Idia bends down to see if he was correct. "T-This is....! Why I'd this in Grim-Shi's mouth!? How did it... No, it doesn't matter now! With this, maybe I can.....!!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

With the gate to the Land of Grief opens up, the students of Night Raven Collage can finally see the light of Dawn once again after so long.