🐲What About Us?:Part 8🐲

3rd POV
"LILIA-SAMA! I HAVE SORTED OUT ALL THE CLOTHES BY SEASON AND PUT THEM ON THE BED!!!!!!" Sebek loudly announces to Lilia.

"You don't have to speak so loud in a small room like this, I can hear you very well." Lilia lets out a sigh.

"Yes, I'm sorry." Sebek yelps softly. He clears his throat before continuing. "By the way, Lilia-Sama, I found something like this in the closet..." Sebek then pulls out a weapon made of silver and a large magic crystal as it's blade. It's appearance is similar to a butcher's knife.

"Oh, that's the magic weapon I used before when I was active." Lilia says to Sebek. This also caught Silver's attention.

"What!? Is this it!?" Sebek yelps out. "The magic weapon who supported the bravery of Lilia-Sama, who's the strongest Royal Guard general of the Briar Valley!"

"Eeh!?" Silver was stunned by this.

*My grandfather has told me many times about the bravery of Lilia-Sama on the battlefield. The magic emitted from the beautiful magic weapon is tremendous... Even the enemy had no choice but to lie down on the ground." Sebek explains as he gently caress the weapon in his hands. "Haa... How beautiful. The dazzling brightness of the magic stones, and the delicacy of the silver work that covers the stones are also beautiful! Hmm!? Is this perhaps not silver work... Is it the rare magic metal 'Mystium' that changes the appearance depending on the owner's magic power?"

"Oh, I'm surprised you know it, Sebek. You have a good eye..." Lilia hums softly.

"I knew it! This is the first time I've ever seen a magic weapon that uses so much mystium." Sebek mumbles out, enchanted by the weapon's material that it's made out of.

"When I was young... There are still mines in the Briar Valley with a lot of Mystium and magic stones inside. That's why it was used a lot." Lilia explains.

"I never thought the day would come when I could see the weapon of a legendary warrior up close...! I'm grateful!" Sebek says with a bright smile.

"W-Wait, father. Is that... The wood chopping tools in our barn... Isn't it?" Silver stammers out.

"Chop woods!? Are you still sleeping!? Silver! It's a legendary magic weapon!" Sebek huffs out.

"Yup yup, it's the one in our barn." Lilia nods happily.

"EEH!? IN THE BARN!?" Sebek just got whiplash.

"It was easy to use because it fits well in my hand." Lilia chuckles out.

"I've always thought it was a little fancier than other saws and axes..." Silver sighs. "But I didn't know if was such a valuable item."

"You should be more doubtful too! It doesn't even look like something that you would use on a daily basis!" Sebek huffs out.

"Hahaha!" Lilia laughs at the two's exchange. "Rather than hanging the magic weapon on the wall and letting it be covered with dust, it would be better to use it everyday. I'll take it to my next house. Since it seems that the mountainous area of the Red Dragon Country is very snowy and cold."

"So you're just going to take it for everyday use..." Silver sighs out.

"T-The legendary magic weapon.....!!" Sebek still couldn't comprehend what he just heard.

Bing! Bing!

"The evening class will start soon. We should continue cleaning up at night." Lilia says to the two, taking the magic weapon from Sebek and placing it down on the bed along with his clothes.

"Yes!!" Silver and Sebek nods before exiting the room.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°