🐲Melancholy: Part 12🐲

3rd POV
"Hey, I'm sorry for interrupting your talk. Monsieur Curiosity, Monsieur Crocodile, Iels Garde D'or." Rook says with Vil by his side. "Thank you for inviting us to the 'Lilia Vanrouge Farewell Party' tonight."

"Thank you for coming, both of you. As expected from the beautiful queen's follower, Pomefiore." Lilia says with a smile as Hailey and Sebek stood on either side of him. "The place becomes more glamorous just by you guys showing up."

".... Lilia, I'll be blunt. Couldn't you do something about that?" Vil asks.

"What do you mean?" Lilia looks at Vil a little curious about what he's referring to.

"It's about you losing your magic power and leaving this school." Vil answers. "After I lose all my magic power in the underworld and become old, Malleus shared with me some of his magic power. Thanks to him, I was able to return to my normal life. Couldn't he do the same with you too?" The way Vil looks at the Lilia is the exact same way he looked at Y/n back in the underworld - unsure and hesitant.

"Didn't Malleus say that he can't turn back the time before? Unlike Vil, my loss of magic power wasn't caused by external factors." Lilia vaguely responds.

"What do you mean?" Vil asks.

"I'm just getting old." Lilia simply explains.

"Old...? But aren't you just 18 years old...?" Vil asks.

"I'll be 700 years old soon." Lilia bluntly says. It took them to process what he just said.

"700 YEARS OLD!?" Rook and Vil yelps out.

"I had the same reaction when I first heard from Y/n say it to me." Hailey mutters out.

"Y/N KNEW ABOUT IT TOO!?" The Pomefiores look at Hailey with wide eyes.

"I mean, they do talk a lot sometimes." Hailey shrugs lightly.

"HEY, YOUR VOICE IS TOO LOUD!! HUMAN!!" Sebek huffs out.

"You're one to talk." Hailey turns to Sebek with a dead stare.

"Lilia-Sama belongs to the long lived fairy clan, what's so surprising about it?" Sebek huffs out, ignoring Hailey's comment.

"I mean... I always thought he's the same age as me. But now you suddenly gold me that you're 700 years old, of course I'll be surprised!" Vil says, bring up a hand to his forehead.

"How could this be? Monsieur Curiosity." Rook was still in a state of shock. "I've always noticed that you would speak physiologically that doesn't make you seem like an 18 year old, but... I never thought you were much older than us."

"Fufufu, maybe I fudge my age a little too much." Lilia chuckles out.

"It doesn't even happen in the daily occurrence of the celebrity world. How did you hide your age for 680 years!?" Vil asks, still rather surprised by the revelation.

"Which means, Roi du Dragon is also..." Rook mutters.

"Nope. He's much younger than me. Even though he's 'slightly' older than you guys." Lilia shakes his head lightly with a smile. "The Draconia clan, whose ancestors are dragons, love a very long life among all the other fairies. 200 years old is a child, 500 years old is still a teenager, and 1000 years old is finally an adult."

"Ça alors! I've heard that fairies live long lives, but I didn't know they could live that long..." Rook gasps while Vil looks like he's buffering.

"It's said that my clan can also live for about 1000 years, but... If seems that I was a bit too reckless when I was young, that's why I'm starting to age faster than I expected." Lilia explains.