🐲Third Year Internship: Part 2🐲

3rd POV
"... Lilia? Why are you in such a rush?" Malleus asks.

"Haa, haa... I has too much fun playing with my online friends last night." Lilia says through heavy breaths. "And I overslept because of that. Silver, why didn't you wake me up?"

"I tried to wake you up three times." Silver sighs. "First of all, please don't expect anything from me. You know I have trouble waking up."

"I'm just lucky that new transfer student woke me up. Hailey was it?" Lilia mumbles out.

"Fufu, your hair is sticking up. You could have got dressed and moved in an instant with magic..." Malleus chuckles out. "It seems like you're still half asleep."

"Umm... By the way, Malleus. All the third year students have to gather in the lecture hall for the first period of today." Lilia says to Malleus, changing the topic of conversation. "You have not forgotten about it, right?"

"... Hmm? Is the meeting today?" Malleus mutters under his breath.

"Jeez. I'll be troubled if you become forgetful at such a young age." Lilia sighs out.

"Do the third graders have any special classes today?" Sebek asks.

"Yes. The students of Night Raven Collage will go for an internship outside the school when they become fourth year students, right? We have an orientation about that today." Lilia explains. "The training will start in September, the flower buds are starting to bloom at that time. It's time to get ready for it."

"Speaking of this, Trey told us about this before during the school festival." Grim mumbles out.

"Oh right, I remember that." Y/n mutters softly. Soon the school bell rings, indicating the start of today's classes.

"It's the school bell. We should hurry, Malleus-Sama, Lilia-Senpai." Silver turns to them.

"Yeah." Malleus nods before turning to Y/n. "Y/n. If you want to learn more about the Thorn Witch, come to Diasomnia. I'll tell you more about it. Well then, see you again."

"Right. Thank you again." Y/n says with a small bow. Malleus gives Y/n a soft smile before heading to the lecture hall along with Lilia and Silver.

"Hey, Human! Don't get carried away just because Malleus-Sama is kind to you." Sebek huffs out. "To begin with, he's not someone that ordinary people like you can casually talk to!"

"Buzz off, Sebek!" Suddenly Hailey was next to Y/n. "This is THE Y/n Wonderlin you're talking to here! She's survived 6 Overblots and lived to tell the tale of her heroic adventures for others to hear! If anything, YOU shouldn't be carried away just because she's nice to YOU!"

"This was a talk between me and the human, Hailey!" Sebek huffs out.

"Sebek!" Silver calls out to Sebek. Sebek lets out a huff before walking down Main Street to catch up with Malleus and the others.

"Hot damn, Hailstorm." Y/n says as she turns to her friend. "You got beef with him or something?"

"Let's just say... We had a little yell off back at the Dorm." Hailey shrugs lightly.

"Hey, what's going over here?" Wilbur asks as he, August, and Rimeri approach Hailey and the Ramshackle residents.

"We just heard a lot of back and forth yelling over here." August says to them. "Thought there'd be a fight brewing or something."

"What happened this time?" Rimeri asks.

"Just Hailey over here defending Y/n's name." Hooty says to them.