🐲Something's Not Right: Part 17🐲

3rd POV
A sound of a phone ringing echoes as Idia groggily wakes up from his sleep.

"... Mm, shut up... Who is it?" He groans as he picks up the call.

"Ah, you finally answer. Hey, it's morning."

"Who are you...?" Idia asks as he rubs the sleep from his eyes.

"Who... Have you forgotten your own brother? It's me, Ortho." Ortho says with a slight sigh.

"Ortho? But Ortho is in my room... Hmm?" Idia mutters out. Something isn't quite right... Idia finally opens his eyes as he sat up from his bed. He looks around his room for a bit and noticed something wasn't there. "Huh....?"

"Nii-Chan, it's been a long time since we used the same kids room. You slept too much." Ortho sighs.

"No, Ortho is together sigh me in Night Raven Collage... Mm? Hmm?" Idia looks around, still a bit disoriented from waking up. "Ortho, where are you now?"

"Huh? I'm at Royal Sword Academy." Ortho answers a bit confused as to why Idia asked him where he was. "Today is the entrance ceremony, and I'm a new student! Isn't today the entrance ceremony of Night Raven Collage as well? You told me you can't oversleep because today is your first job as the Dorm Leader. That's why you ask me to give you a morning call."

"Is... That so? Maybe you're right." Idia mumbles.

"Even though we are in different schools, I'm happy that I can go to the school on the same Sage's Island as you." Ortho happily says to Idia.

"I seem Ortho is a high school student now..." Idia mutters. A small smile creeps up to his lips. He felt happy to know that.

"Hahaha! Why are you acting like mom and dad?" Ortho chuckles lightly. "I'm going to hang up now... Don't fall asleep again! Bye!" And with that, the phone call ends.

"Umm. Maybe I played too much games yesterday, my head is still fuzzy." Idia mutters, rubbing his temples a bit. "I mean, why did I ask Ortho to give me a morning call? Even though the entrance ceremony of our school starts at night. ... Well. It's a happy day that Ortho finally became a high school student." Idia smiles, feeling happy for Ortho. "I guess I will pass the time until the entrance ceremony starts.... I should clear the daily mission of my game now." Idia got off his bed and went to his computer. He then logs into his online game. "Appraise and organize the materials I got from yesterday's quest... Then sell the ones I don't need." A notification pops up on his screen.

[Muscle Kurenai Has Logged In]

"Huh? It's Muscle Kurenai-Shi. It's rare for him to log in so early." Idia mumbles, tilting his head a little in confusion.

~~~

Nekura Samurai
Muscle Kurenai-Shi, great job on yesterday's material gathering marathon! Phew, it's was tough to collect the drop items.

Muscle Kurenai
Nekura Samurai? You helped me last night, thanks to you I was able to create the new weapon I wanted.

Nekura Samurai
Oh, is if the great sword you mentioned before? Please show if off in the next quest!

Muscle Kurenai
Yeah, of course. It's all thanks to your help. I appreciate it.

And the material you wanted for the helmet, it seems that someone has dropped it.

Will you take it?

Nekura Samurai
What!!!! Are you sure!? But it's super rare material, you can earn a lot if you sell it...