🐲Where Am I?: Part 18🐲

3rd POV
"Hey, Malleus! Where are you?"

"Lilia. I'm here." Malleus turns to his companion. Lilia let's out a sigh of relief seeing Malleus is safe and unharmed.

"Jeez, I've been looking for you... Oh? Isn't that Ignihyde's new Dorm Leader, Idia Shroud?" Lilia turns to Idia with a friendly smile.

"Yes... H-Hello..." Idia says, turning to Lilia nervously.

"Both Dorm Leaders are deepening the friendship, I see. It's a good thing." Lilia says with a nod of approval.

"N-No... It's not like that..." Idia stutters. "But the Entrance Ceremony will start soon. The Dorm Leaders, especially Third Year Students, will set a bad example if you show up late."

"You're right. Well then, let's head to the Mirror Chamber." Malleus says with an understanding nod. As Malleus and Lilia walks off to the ceremony, Idia pause and thinks.

"... Huh? Why does it feel like... I saw this scene before?" Idia mumbles confusingly as he gets a sense of Deja Vu.

"Shroud? What's the matter?" Malleus turns to Idia. The atmosphere around them suddenly turns eerie.

"Ah, no... It's nothing." Idia says, shaking his head lightly.

"Fufu... How strange you are." Malleus chuckles softly. The eerie atmosphere never left then as they head to the Mirror Chamber.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"... Well, is this the end of the Entrance Ceremony and Dorm sorting?" Riddle says as he, along with the rest of the Dorm Leaders, take a look around the room. With a firm nod, Riddle continues. "Listen up m, new students. I'm the rules in Heartslabyul. I will chop off your head if you break the rules." Cater, Trey, Ace, and Deuce stood alongside Riddle among other Heartslabyul residents. (A/n: it's worth noting that his speak is more noticably softer than the Prologue speech he first made. This is also applied to the rest of the Dorm Leaders with the different times they use from their prologue counterparts.)

"... The boring ceremony is finally over." Leona says with a yawn. "We're going back to the Dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me." Jack and Ruggie stood alongside Leona with the rest of the Savanaclaw residents.

"New students. Congratulations on entering this school. To ensure that everyone could have a fulfilling school life, as the Dorm Leader of Octavinelle, I will do my best to support you." Azul says with a smile. Jade and Floyd stood next to him with the rest of the Octavinelle residents behind them. The rest of the Dorm introductions as well as the Dorm Leaders introductions went on without disturbance.

'.... It ended so fast that it was disappointing considering how ready I was.' Idia thought as he takes a good look around the Mirror Chamber. 'Of course it would be better if nothing happened.'

"Dorm Leader Shroud. Let's start moving Ignihyde now." The Vice Dorm Leader of Ignihyde says to Idia.

"Ah... Kay." Idia nods as he turns to the new residents of Ignihyde. "New students, come with me."

"I'm Malleus Draconia, the Dorm Leader of Diasomnia. We welcome you to the Dorm. Follow me." Malleus says as he address the new Diasomnia residents. There alongside Malleus is Lilia, Silver, and Sebek, who's close to tears being in the same Dorm as his Waka-Sama.

"Look, it's the real Malleus Draconia." A student whispers.

"Is it true that he's the descendant of dragons? I can feel how intimidating he is even though I'm far from him..." Another student mumbles.