💀Game Time!: Part 78💀

3rd POV
"Ahem. Ortho Shroud is certainly not a human." Crowley hums out. "However, he is the world's first magic Humanoid that has his own 'self-consciousness'."

"Having his own 'self-consciousness', in other words.... What does it mean?" Kalim mumbles out.

"To put it simply, I had the features of a human's ego and emotions now. Even though I originally had my own artificial consciousness and personality before, but... I've been attacked by thunder many times and other days, so the magic circuit inside me has changed." Ortho explains. "As a result, a bug has occurred inside me... And a heart was born."

"I don't really understand but it must be something amazing, isn't it?" Kalim mumbles out.

"Yep, we still don't really understand what's happening either." Ortho hums out. "My brother and I still haven't found out what causes the change in my circuit. So as the experiment Subject of my developer, which is my brother... I got the permission to enroll in the school. This situation is just a coincidence. But if there's a higher reproducibility in the future research... I'm sure it will be a great contribution to the future of magic engineering."

"Amazing... It's truly wonder, Ortho-Kun. No... 'MONSIEUR WONDER'!" Rook proclaims.

"'Monsieur Wonder'? Is it me?" Ortho mumbles out.

"Yes. I'm sure it's not a coincidence that your heart is born. It must be a miracle caused by the feelings of your feelings for each other!" Rook says. "I am honored to witness this beautiful miracle!"

"Our school... Especially Ignihyde, there are many students who aim to work in the field of magic engineering. I believe that Ortho-Kun's existence will be the perfect motivation for them. Besides... The Shroud Family not only repaired the facilities that 'S.T.Y.X' destroyed... And we even received a donation to expand the facilities inside the academy... On top of that, they requested me to allow Ortho-Kun to enroll in the school as a student, of course I couldn't refuse...." Crowley mumbles out.

"......." Everyone deadpans.

"I knew it." Jamil mutters.

"But well, if it's win-win situation for both of them, then the outsider has no right to intervene." Vil sighs out.

"Of course be has an ulterior motive." Y/n mumbles out.

"Ahem! Due to the nature of Ortho-Kun being a humanoid, the exams and classes he can take are restricted, but... From today on, he's a first year student of Night Raven Collage, just like Y/n-San and the others." Crowley explains. "Please get along with him."

"Other than a girl with a crazy past and ancestry, a talking owl, and a magical beast, now we have humanoids as our classmates? Seriously?" Ace chuckles out.

"Haha! Among all the magic schools in the world, we are probably the only ones who have such experience." Deuce chuckles softly.

"So something like this will happen... That's amazing...." Epel mumbles softly.

"It doesn't matter what kind of person has come! The top of the first grade belongs to me!" Grim confidently says.

"Nice to meet you!" Y/n chuckles out.

"Fufufu. Please get along with me and my brother!" Ortho says with a smile.

"No... Please don't mind me... Just think of me as an insect and ignore me..." Idia mutters softly.

"Jeez, you would always say that." Ortho says as he turns to Idia. "... Oh, that's right. We have to give them the things that we prepared."

"Y-Yeah. Here, if you like, please play with everyone in the Ramshackle Dorm...." Idia says, pulling out a big box.