💀Cleared: Part 66💀

3rd POV
"We had no other choice but to confront it here, get ready!" Riddle says. "I'll take the 'Thunderstorm Spear'! Azul, create an ice barricade on the door and earn some time for me! Hooty, help me hold up the spear while I take aim!"

"Okay!" Azul and Hooty nods as they all rush out of the Asylum.

"Ice! Cover the door!" Azul casts an ice spell. Ice soon rose up and forms a thick barricade, covering the door and the wall completely in frost and ice.

"'Thunderstorm Spear', active!" Riddle says as the Spear turns on.

"Registration completed. Releasing the lock of the safety device, sighting support mode activated."

"Ugh... Hooty, I need assistance...!" Riddle grunts out. Hooty nods as he turns into his 'Beast' form. Using his talons, he takes hold of the spear as Riddle takes aim towards the door. "Aim at the place where the Titan will climb up....!"

"The Ice is melting so fast! What a strong power!" Azul yelps out.

"Sorry to keep you waiting! Thanks for earning me some time, the Spear is ready now!" Riddle shouts over to Azul. The Ice quickly melts away as the door to the Asylum is close to breaking.

"JUPITER!!!!!! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!!!" The Titan roars as the door finally breaks down.

"This time... I'll chop off your head!" Riddle huffs out. Hooty and Azul holds the Spear as they pour in their Magic Power. Taking aim at the Titan, Riddle gave everything he's got and blasts the Titan with the powerful concentrated magic power. "Take this!!"

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" The Titan roars.

"Riddle-San, just a little more!!!" Azul grunts out.

"HAH!!!!!!!!" Riddle, Azul, and Hooty gave one last push of their magic power and blasts the Titan.

"UWOH!!!!!!! JUPITER!!!!!!" The Titan roars before it is finally defeated.

"Haa, has....." Dripping the Spear to the ground, the three stood their as they try to catch their breath. Hooty turns back to normal as he flops on top of Azul's head.

"The Battery of the 'Thunderstorm Spear' is low. Remaining 10%." Please install it at the charging station."

"D-Did we finally defeat it this time....?" Azul huffs out.

"I don't know, but I hope so.... Ugh!" Riddle grunts out before falling to one knee.

"Riddle-San! Are you injured from the battle just now!?" Azul stutters out before kneeling down next to Riddle.

"I'm fine.... But I have used up all my magic power and stamina, and I have accumulated quite a lot of Blot too..." Riddle groans out

"According to the map, there's a hanger downstairs. We should take a rest there." Azul says.

"Yeah, we could charge the 'Thunderstorm Spear' too, let's go." Riddle hums out as he slowly gets up. "Hooty, are you okay?"

"Still alive." Hooty hums out, still lying limp on top of Azul's head. Taking the Spear with them, they slowly help each other out to reach the hanger. After reaching the hanger, Azul first place down Hooty on the table before helping Riddle to install the Spear into the Charging Station.

"We've placed the spear at the charging station. But we don't have the time to wait for it to finish charging. Let's leave the room about an hour later." Riddle says to Azul.

"Just in case, I have created an ice barricade at the door. We can be relieved for a while now." Azul says to Riddle.

"......... Ahhhhhhhhh~...." Riddle and Azul lets out a tired sigh as they flop down onto the chairs.

"I don't want to move anymore...." Azul mumbles out.

"Me too...." Riddle hums out.

"Hoo..." Hooty can only hoot at this point.

"... The students at the campus wouldn't have thought we are in a situation like this now." Azul mutters out.

"Not only that, I feel like if we tell them about today, no one will believe us." Riddle adds. "They will probably laugh it off by saying, 'That's just a nightmare'."

"Seriously......" Azul sighs out. "The Senior of my club is a part of the Jupiter Company, and he's also the Keeper of the Land of Grief..... And he's also tried to reset the world.... It doesn't sound realistic at all. But... This is reality."

"For Idia-Senpai, this situation that feels like a nightmare is the reality...." Riddle mumbles out. "While his school life is an unrealistic dream, maybe that's what he thought....... It's something that you will forget once you wake up."

"Yes. So in order to take back our school life, we had to destroy their dreams." Azul hums out.

"Do you feel sad thinking that we have to fight with them?" Riddle asks Azul.

"No way. 'You need to toll a cross the bridge'.... Making a dream come true comes with a sacrifice." Azul answers. "Whether it's a beautiful voice, money, or time, or even the dreams of others, it depends on the time and circumstances. I have many dreams that I want to achieve, so I can't give up any one of them. The top of the school, the second shop of 'Mostro Lounge', delivery business, selling tableware, hotel management....... Leisure business.... And then....."

"Hey, Azul. Why are you leaning on me-"

"Shh... Riddle, look." Hooty whispers to Riddle.

"... Ah." Riddle looks at Azul and found him fast asleep on his shoulder. "...... He's sleeping. Didn't you say octopus are cautious and sensitive creatures that can't fall asleep at a place like this?" Riddle chuckles softly. ".... Making a dream come true comes with a sacrifice, huh...."

"Everything has a price. That's just the way of the world." Hooty says. "You won't get anywhere without sacrifices. For example, look at Y/n. She's basically sacrificed majority of her childhood and early teen years just to uphold her family's name and honor. If no sacrifice is made, then you won't get anywhere in life. Nothing comes handed to someone on a silver platter. Hard work is what it takes to make your dreams to come true. That's what a wise fae once told me one day."

"You sure know a lot, huh, Hooty?" Riddle chuckles softly.

"You should rest up, Riddle. We still have a boss battle to face." Hooty says as Riddle hums out. Letting out a tired yawn, Riddle falls fast asleep in a few seconds. Hooty looks at the two Dorm Leaders and nods.

"They've come a long way since their Overblot. That's good character development..." Hooty hums softly as he takes off their hats and place them down on the table. He flops down next to them before falling asleep shortly after.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As Riddle, Azul, and Hooty sleeps peacefully, a sudden explosion happens. The explosion causes the entire Hanger to shake as the loud boom echoes throughout the room. This made the three to wake up abruptly.

"W-What happened!?" Azul stutters out.

"There's a loud noise from the outside.... Is it the Titan again!? The Battery of the spear...." Riddle turns to the Spear.

"The battery is currently 30%."

"It's just half of it." Riddle hisses.

"It's better than nothing, let's take it with us!" Azul says as he grabs his hat off the table.

"Okay, let's go!" Riddle hums out, taking his crown off the table before taking the Spear with them.

"The Boss awaits..." Hooty hooted out before following the two Dorm Leaders close behind.

To Be Continued~