💀The Witch: Part 70💀

3rd POV
A few minutes ago, Y/n was creating the wall of vines and was listening into the Shrouds conversation. She felt sorry for them, terrible even; but she didn't know why. She looks through the small holes from the vines and noticed Ortho was starting to climb up again. Her heart sank when she saw Grim.

"Grim....!" She takes out the Transceiver Leona handed to her and calls the Control Room. "He started climbing the wall of 'Tartaros' again!"

"So soon!? The 'Thunderstorm Spear' is at 60%!" A Staff says through the Transceiver.

"That's not enough...." Y/n mumbles out. "... Vil, fix up your makeup. I'll hold them for as long as I can, okay? I'm sure Leona already told you."

"He did, but are you sure?" Vil asks.

"Trust me, My Queen. I know what I'm doing." Y/n answers.

"Alright, My Owl. We'll tell you when we'll arrive." Vil hums out as Y/n waits for the Shrouds to arrive. Not a second later, the Vines started to burn and snap.

"Never thought I'd be throwing hands at Death himself." Y/n jokingly says. Taking out her Magical Pen, she takes a deep breath and aims. As she sees Idia, she blasts him with Frost Magic.

"What the-!?" Idia and Ortho looks up as they come face to face with Y/n.

"Idia... Ortho..." Y/n mutters softly.

"Y/n Wonderlin....!" Idia hisses as his fire burns red.

"Onee-Chan, please let us through." Ortho says to Y/n.

"I can't." Y/n says.

"You have to let us through!" Ortho cries out. This broke Y/n's heart.

"Y/n... If you let us through, I can be reunited with Ortho again! And if you help us, we can get you your parents again! You can have your family back!" Idia says to Y/n.

".....!!" Y/n froze.

"You're a reasonable person, Y/n-San. I'm sure you can help us fullfil our dream... Together." Idia says as he comes closer to the girl. He stood close right in front of Y/n as they lock eyes. "What do you say, Y/n?"

"... I'm sorry, Idia. But I can't let you!" Y/n says with tears in her eyes. "Flipendo!"  Idia was immediately knocked back down. Ortho manages to catch Idia in his arms. They glare daggers into Y/n.

"How could you, Onee-Chan!!" Ortho cries out as he blasts Y/n with fire. Y/n manages to zoom away from the fire as she launches many spells back at them. "We could've played games together in our new world! If you could help us fullfil our dream-!"

"Dreams can never be achieved without sacrifices!" Y/n shouts at them. "And if you 'fullfil" your dream, you're sacrificing so many people's dreams in the process! You're taking away everything they've worked so hard to achieve!"

"GRAAAAAA!!" Idia blasts Y/n with fire as she counters with a water attack.

"I guess you leave me no other choice..." Y/n mumbles something under her breath as vines wrap around Idia and Ortho. "That should hold you for a bit."

"Grrr... Y/n...!" Idia hisses as he immediately got out of the vines. He lunges towards Y/n. Y/n zooms away from Idia but he continues to try and capture her. Y/n zooms away as much as she could as Ortho slowly climbs up.

"Flipendo!" Y/n knocks back Ortho down a few levels. In the process, she was pinned to the wall of Tartaros by Idia. The Transceiver turns on from the impact.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT ORTHO!!" Idia hisses.

"Vil...! Please... Hurry....!" Y/n gasps out.

"...! Hold on, Y/n! We're coming!" Vil says through the Transceiver.