💀Memories Of Family: Part 72💀

3rd POV
"My life has been decided before I was born." Idia mumbles out. "'The Keeper of the Land of Grief', that's my future job. The people from the Shroud Family all have a curse that could burn the Blots forever. We have a Unique Magic that could open and close the gate of the Underworld."

"Idia-Sama I very excellent in both academics and magic." A STYX Staff says to another. "Especially magical engineering, even the professionals are amazed by him, he's really a genius."

"Yes, the future of 'S.T.Y.X' is looking bright." The other Staff nods in agreement.

"'What do you want to be when you grow up?'" Idia mutters. "Every normal kid. They will be asked with this question for once. Can someone please at least.... Ask me the same question even once?"

"'Aim for the glory beyond, run like a meteor shooting through the sky!'" Little Ortho and Little Idia says in unison as Star Rouge begins.

"Good luck, Nii-Chan! Defeat the Kronos army!" Little Ortho cheers for his brother's victory.

"Yay! I completed hard mode without any damage!" Little Idia cheers.

"That's amazing! Now you see it, you evil Kronos army!" Little Ortho chuckles out.

"...... Ah~Ah. Just like the hero of 'Star Rogue', I wanted to go outside for an adventure too." Little Idia hums out as he looks down at his controller.

"Me too! I want to go on an adventure with you too!" Little Ortho beams in delight. "And then we will defeat the villains and become heroes together!"

"Hero, huh.... You might become one, but it's impossible for me." Little Idia says to Little Ortho.

"Why? But I want to be with you." Little Ortho asks.

"Because I have to inherit the house when I grow up...." Little Idia explains.

"Then what if we go before we grow up?" Little Ortho says to Little Idia.

"Before I grow up, huh...."

"It's fine to go on an adventure before you grow up, right?" Little Ortho says with a smile.

"Indeed, I might be able to go out before I inherit the house." Little Idia hums softly. "If I can break through the security of the Main Office, it's easy to get to the outside of the island from 'Oceanus Hall'. Which means............ Wanna try going for an adventure?"

"!! Yes! I want to go!" Little Ortho nods. A big smile plastered on his face.

"Alright, leave it to me." Little Idia hums out.

"It was just a curiosity. I just wanted to do a little adventure. That's why I didn't thought... Something like that will happen...." Idia mutters under his breath.

"Hmph, if I'm here, it's easy to turn off the security." Little Idia chuckles out. "But is it fine to be this easily accessible?"

"Wow.... It's my first time going inside." Little Ortho says in amazement.

"Ortho, be sure to stay close to me." Little Idia says to Little Ortho. "In order to get to the outside from the 'Oceanus Hall', we will need an amphibious magic vehicle. Wait for a bit. Let me access the systems of the hanger..." Suddenly, blaring red lights and alarms sounds off.

"An emergency has occurred. The Main Office security system has gone down die to an external cyberattck. All the Asylums in 'Tartaros' has been unlocked, subject ROS-3367A have escaped from the experiment building. Charon Team, immediately head to 'Tartaros' now! All civilians, please evacuate to your own shelter!"