chapter 1

y/n's pov :

punch . punch . punch

martiniz dé la couta was interrogating a man to tell him about a guy named variny .

" i wont ask you again .who gave the black bird the device?" asked martiniz looking at the poor guy's bloody face .

" i-i-don't know i swear . please let me go . i w-wont tell anyone please " he said crying and begging for his life.

one of his men entered the warhouse . walking with ego in his face .

" boss, i have good news for you "

" what would that be ?"asked martiniz.

" i...killed silent "

" you...you what?" he was shocked .

" i killed silent " said the man proud of himself.

" you... are you crazy !?" he screamed.

no one answered so he continued to yell . silent was one of the most feared ones he's sure.she's not gonna let that fall that easy.

" what were you thinking ?!"

"she's fucking nobody "

" THAT FUCKING NOBODY WILL KILL ALL OF US" he grabed a gun and killed the guy he was interrogating earlyer.

"get the guards ready for her . all of them "
that's when an arrow flew past his head and got stuck in the wall behind him.

she's here

he saw that in the tip od it there was a note .he took it and he read it .

look up

a drop of blood landed on the little piece of paper .he slowly lifted his head up , what he found was like a nightmare. like a painting .

in the ceiling was all the bodies of the guards . they were all hanged and blood driping from their necks.in the other wall was a writing with blood .

you'r next

fear shot through martiniz . he turned to the men that were left the same expretion was writing on their faces . then the power goes off , they took their guns and start pointing everywhere then they heard it . the famous whistle . silent's famous whisle .

the power turned back on . martiniz looked around to realize he was the onley one left . the lights starts turning on and off "boo"

ther she was .

(the outfit above)

(the outfit above)

she was in a black suit with her famous mask on. the smiling mask . in the mouth erea was a white stick of a lollipop . she had her gun in hand and the other in her pocket .

she start walking slowly toward him he backed away until he hit the wall behind him . she stars at him for a minute then pulled a chair and sat on it .

" you seem busy these days huh?" pointing at the dead guy in the chair next to her.

" it wasn't me"

" i know. i'm not here becaus of that, i'm here to kill you " she said as if it was nothing . well to jer it was.

" but i didn't get in your way just like you said " she paused a little .

" let's play a game martiniz , shell we ?"

" i tell you something you tell me if it's true" he nodded .

" you killed the kids that were in the bus "

" yes "

" you bombed plane 149-330"

" yes "

" do you know who was on that plane?"

" no "

"liar"

" dr.ben was on that plane "

he stayed quiet .

she stars at him then pulled her mask off revealing her face . he stars at her in awe and fear . then she threw somethimg at him he didn't see it clear but he felt pain in his neck . he lifted his hand to touch it . blood. he dropped to the floor .

she just smiled and whatche him chock on his own blood
her phone start rining it was steve.

" hey stevie "

"hey y/n i need you for something "

" i'm kinda in the middle of somthing right now so "

" what could be more important than helping your friend . killing someone?"

silence .

" you killed someone didn't you ?"

" well... yeah "

"oh my god y/n again ? seriously? "she could here voices of the avengers in the back round.

" let me talk to her "

" is it realy y/n"

" is she coming ?"

"shut up all of you i'm on the phone here"

" give me that "

" no...come here tony...tony"

" hey y/n...he wants you to help his friend ,metel head over here...shit he's coming bye . if i didn't make it just know i love you "

"does that mean i can take morgan "

" NO"screaming .

" sorry about that ."

" can you come please we resly need your help"

"ok i'll help you. just let me finish do you want me to send you a picture "

"what?! no "

"alright bye then" then she hang up .

after a while " ok i'm bored"

she got into her car and drove to avengers tower.