chapter 2

i pulled up to the avengers tower and saw steve out side smiling at me . i met steve when he first came out of ice , and we became friends. he told me storys from his time sometimes we do sleep overs whatching movies or playing stupid games and stuff.

" good to see you again v" he said hugging me .

" you look like you servived without me too stevie " hugging him back.

" lets go inside they are waiting "

"how do i look ?"he looked at my face then body .

" you have a little of...umm..on your shirt" pointing at my cothes that has little drops of blood on it .

" what?"

"oh never mind you look great"

we entered the elevator and went to the living room. where the avengers were. the elevator arrived with a 'ding' all heads turned to us .

"Y/N!!" they all screamed at the same time and ran my way as i got out the elevator . they sometimes act like children .

" we missed you"

" where were you girl?"

" it's good to have you back"

" get out of my way sam"

a lot of questions flew as they all hugged me . they knocked the air out of my lungs .
" guys, you are squeezing the living hell out of her" steve said as he pulled me out of there .

" thank you " we all sat in the living room and some on the floor and som just laying on each other .

" hey y/n can we talk for a seconde please?" asked steve with a sirious look that i know too well ; we go to another room . he looked nervous wich made me worry.

" you ok stevie ? you look a little pale "

" i'm ok it's just_ do you remember my friend from the 40s that i told you about ?"i nodded.

" it turns out to be alive but he's not himself anymore . hydra turned him into an assaissin and brainwashed him and did a lot more things that caused him pain and suffering a-and i fell like it's all my fault" he said tears in his eyes.

" it wasn't your fault steve . you are one of the greatest men i have ever seen if not the greatest .never say that again ok?" i said hugging him . he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back .

" i need your help in this . today i asked him about you and showed him a picture of you . he just kept staring at it and repeating your name . it's weird he doesn't give us any reaction to anything" he said as you nodded along .

" so you want me to talk to him?" he nodded .

"ok. let me get change first "

she change into this:

she knew bucky; not from steve but from a mission

she knew bucky; not from steve but from a mission . he had shot her three times in the stomeack . he was gonna kill her but he didn't . he just stared at her icy blue eyes then left .she still have scars .but she didn't know it was sreve's friend.

walking down where he was kept . she found out that they kept him in the same cell they kept loki. it was dark and cold down there , as she was getting closer she can hear screams of some men shouting 'lock him up' thats when she start running .

she found steve trying to stop the guards and his friend, bucky was being held by them . his hands were bloody and he was screaming .they are hurting him.

"nick what is this?"she asked sheild diracter.

" he's unstabale . we have to lock him up or our safty is in danger . we can't risk it L/n"

" let me talk to him "

" last time i let a person in that cell they came out with three broken ribs . i did it once and i'm not gonna do it again "

"just let me try if anything happen . it's on me " he sigh . he never won an arguement with her . no one did.

" alright . you'r up"he ordered his men to stand down as soon as they did so bucky ran to a corner and cruled up into a ball breathing heavy and shaking.

she got in and closed the door . all the team was watching as she slowly walked his way .

" hey james " she said in a sweet voice . he looked up at her with fear in his eyes he looked like a lost puppy
when she was closer enough, she ckrouched down eye level with him .he was whatching her movements carfully .

" hey big guy. my name is
y/n and i'm gonna need you to breath for me ok?" he stared at her then nodded .

" ok deep breath . thats good" his breathing calmed a little . he didn't know why but he trusted her and that she wasn't going to hurt him .she looked femiliar . her icy blue orbs were calming and bueatiful to look at . he just stared at her admiring her face . her rosy cheeks and smooth skin he had to fight the urdg to touch her. her red pumped red lips . he noticed that her hair was half white and half black .

"can i sit with you ?" she asked not wanting to make him uncomftebale. evreyone was suprised of the conection she had with the scary looking ex-assaissin .

he nodded.