chapter 6

they both had become close after his break down that night ,they didn't even need to say anythnig so they always knew what the other was feeling just by looking at each other .

the team was surprised to find him smiling or laughing with you becaus every time someone tries to talk to him he would glare at them until they shut up or go to his room but all what matters is that he have you and he's happy about it ; he always came to you when he's sad or guilty or both .he always knock on your door late at night becaus he knew you are awake at that time drawing or reading a book ;he would lay his head on your lap and let you play with his hair until he calme down one day he got sick really bad so you took care of him.

you were reading a book like always but bucky wasn't there like he always would ,you find that odd but you just assumed he was asleep or didn't wante to see you ;you knew it was a lie made by the little bitch of your mind but there was still a little voice inside your head telling you he will throw you away as soon as he gets better .

your train of thoughts was cut off by the sound of wimpers , you thought you were imagaining it but after a munite of silence you heard it again .

"JARVIS is anyone up in the tower?" she wisperd .

" miss L/n ,mr.barnes has request your presence in his room" she got up quikley and used her skills as to get into his room without making a sound that why she was called silent .

she closed the door then turned around .it was dark in the room .

" james?" she switched the light on , he was on the bed sweating and breathing heavey and a little bit shaking .she climed the bed and sat on her knees .

" you're ok ? " he didn't answer .

" did you have a nightmare again?" he was silent but she saw him shake his head slightly. she suddenly felt his warm hand on her own he pulled it his face .

" you-you're boiling james" she let go of his hand to touch his forhead then his cheeks .

" waite here i'll go get you some clothes so you could shower ,it will lower your temperature-" she was gonna leave but he grabed her wrist and made her look at him .he didn't wante her to leave him alone he didn't know if it was about becaus he was sick or something .

" stay please" he wimperd.

" i'll be right back it'll made you feel better, promise" she kissed his burning forhead and left .

she grabed a pair of sweat pants and a black tank top and a towl for him then headed to the kichen and grabed a bowl of cold water then got back to his room she found him leaning on the head bord of the bed waiting for her ,she smiled at the sight she puts the clothes in the bathroom .

" ok go i'll be right here " she smiled softly ,he loved her smile it was warm and bright as bright the moon is in the darkness of this world .

after a few minutes he got out drying his hair with a twol .he felt better a lot more fresh and clean .

" ok, lay down " he did as he was told he noticed she changed the heavy covers with some light ones so he wouldn't feel hot with them he was gratful she did that .

she brought the cold twol to his forhead and puts her cold hand on his cheek he lifted his hand and took the other one on the bed and brought it up to ho his lips and kissed it multiple times ;she chuckled at his actions .

" your hands are cold " he mumbled wich made her laugh .

" they're always cold " he leaned into it more .

" i like it " he smiled, she blushed .

his temperature was down now he didn't wante her to leave but didn't know how to make her stay either .as she was about to get up he grabed her from the waist she gasp he brought her to his lap ,he puts their forheads togather .

" can you stay with me?" he opened his eyes to look into her beautiful light blue eye they were calming and soft  to look at the same time they held fire in them he always admired that when ever he looked at her.

" well...do you wante me to?" he smiled at her .

" more then anything " she oved to lay under the covers with him but kept her space leaving him the choise to get close .he was hesitant as to if was ok to touch her or not ,his mind was torturing him and he couldn't take any longer he wanted her.he needed her now .

" doll ?" he received 'mhm' .

" can-can i hold you ?" he closed his eyes shut tight ready for the answer .

" sure " he wasted no time and pulled her to him closer .

"better?"

" much better"