chapter 13

The three agents were undercover,
Steve and Natasha were 'married couple' and Svetlana was natasha's sister who came to check on them after taking a vacation from her work as a teacher and they all live in a small house in Norway ;no one would suspect anything

Svetlana was the most unhappy person in the group ,she was so bord and not to mention that she had to cover her hair up with a blonde wig .

But today is a diffrent day ,Fury called them and gave them the permission to attack the base they were keeping an eye on for months. The trio suited up for the mission .

Svetlana grabed a tablet and hacked her way into their security system turned the power off and unlocked all the doors in the base .
Steve and natasha stayed behind as she made her way toward the guards in the front door knocked them out and mentioned for her two partners to move forward.the problem was that there was a huge door infront of them not Even Steve can reach it's hight.

" I bet i can open it "said the white and white haired agent. They both gave her looks.

"Yeah?how?"

"Sit back ladies and gentlemen and watch the master work" they looked at each other then shrugged and backed away; svet ran as fast as she could then used the wall to climb and stealthily stuck her feet in the high U shaped handle of the huge door and used her body to lean backwards wich caused the door to open ,the two watched with opened mouths as their friend came face to face with them upside down with crossed arms and a sweet smile .

"After you " steve crossed his arm .

" you need help getting down"

""Yes please " natasha chuckled at her friend ,as Steve helped her down like a mother helping her child down from the slide.

"Shorty" mocked steve as nudges her when they start walking inside .

"Old ass barbie"

" stinky head"

"Bitch"

"Will you two shut up?" Natash yelled .

"He/she started" they both said at the same time making the redhead glare at them.

"Oh my god" then she walked away, they turned to each other.

"WITH ME ,NOW" they both ran in the direction their teammate took.

Steve led the way inside the base shield in hand ,as they both drew their guns out infront of them ready for any attack .

In less than a minute guards circle the group of heroes .

"Let's see who can take down more guards " said natasha smiling at Svetlana.

"Challenge accepted " she smirked. Both assassins start fighting back to back as Steve ran down stairs to get the files they needed .

"Svet ,you got my back?" Steve yelled over the gun shots as he kept running.

"Always" she kicked a guard's legs from underneath him then kicked him in the face with the other leg knocking him out cold, she then grabed a rifle and hung upside down on the edge of the stairs and shot some guards that were going after Steve then flipped and landed on a guard's shoulders she wrapped her legs around his neck as he grabed her waist in attempt to get her off of him but it was no use as she squeezed harder her passed out she rolled as he fell to the ground and stood to her feet .she turned around just in time to get a hard kick to the diaphragm (a place between the chest and the stomach) she slides backwards with one knee on the ground (kinda like bucky in CA:TS ;)

The air got knocked out of her it hurts ,a lot .she stood up ignoring the pain ,just as she did she noticed the number of the guards has doubled.

"Natasha ,are you seeing this" she said into her earpiece .

"Uh ha, I have seven" she counted them .

"I have thirteen " she snapped into 'assassin mood' as tony likes to call it ,she got out her widow batons her stomach was screaming at every movement she made but it wasn't time for pain Steve could be in danger .

Steve on the other hand was looking for the files cell by cell ,he had fought a lot of hydra agents on his way ,they seemed very protective over this era of the base;he entered a room it was small compare to the others. As he walked forward he couldn't help but feel uneasy about it ,it felt like something is wrong he approached an old computer and got out the flash driver from his pocket and connected it the computer it showed that the files were downloading he heard the click behind him ,he froze
Slowly turning around .his eyes widened.

Brock

" it's good to see you cap" his face was all burned from the explosion in logos.

"I have been waiting for this moment in a really long time, just you and me face to face ,you caused me everything everything that happened to me was because of you ,you made me like this and watched me suffer but now it's your turn to suffer" steve was getting nervous by the second.

"You don't have to do this brock "

" you're right i don't i want to ,good bye rogers" two gun shots were heard as Steve opened his eyes to find Svetlana standing infront of him pointing her gun at the now dead body of brock .she was breathing heavily. She slowly turned around.

"Uh steve?" She muttered looking down at her abdomen she removed her hands revealing dark red liquid on her hands his eyes widened.

He shot her.

"SVET!"

Her knees gave up beneath her, steve acted fast and caught her before she could hit the floor he tried to put as much power on the wound as he could but it was bleeding heavily he felt tears blurring his vision he puts his hand on her cheeks trying to keep her awake as much as he can.

"It's ok ,You're gonna be ok I promise you just have to hold on a little bit ok?" He tried to convince himself the same thing. He pulled her to his chest .

Her vision was blurred but she managed Steve and natasha's faces they looked concerned and sad? Her eyes felt like they weighted tons maybe she could just close them and give up to darkness.

"Don't you dare die on me lana ,do you hear me?I will personally unalive you again" said natasha as she called for shield.

"You-you look funny" she smiled weakly then start coughing as pain shot through her body like electricity blood came out of her mouth then everything goes black.

~~~~~

Don't worry guys you're not dead yet.