chapter 7

bucky woke up to the sun shining on his eyes ,he looked at the colck it was six in the morning .he looked around and didn't spot you anywhere to be seen ,he noticed that there was a note .

good morning sunshine, sorry didn't want to wake you up .come down stairs for breakfast.

the amazing y/n :)

he shook his head with a smile then left to get ready .

" oh, look who's up " said the black and white head as he entered the kichen. no one was there yet .

" good morning" he took a seat at the table but not after giving her a kiss on the cheek

"steve is on his run ,he'll come back soon" her voice was so smooth and calm.

he noticed she made a whole table full of food and a lot other diffrent things .

" you made all of this ?" he looked over at her.

"yep" suddenly a blue light entered the kichen so fast ,

" no running in the kichen" y/n yelled.

then it stoped .it was a man with silver hair and peircing blue eyes .he was dressed in a blue hoodie and a pair of black jeans.

he looked around then spoted y/n .bucky is on the protective mood now as the guy aprouched her he was gonna step in and attack who ever is this man is but stoped.

the silver haired guy hugged her from behind as tightly as he can .

" hey CP, when did you get back"

"two weeks ago"

" thank god, i missed you so much " he had an accent .

he couldn't help but feel jealous; and a little bit of anger of the way the so called 'peitro' was touching you .

he pulled away and kissed her cheek . slowly the table begins to full up as the team start waking up one by one . pietro noticed the way bucky was glaring at him as he was having a conversation with his CP to catch up on what they had missed when he was gonne for a mission to mexico with kate .

bucky was very much still glaring at the new guy ,at some point his eyes shifted to you as you laughed as thor ruffled your hais leaving it messy but it somehow still looked beautiful ;a smile made it's way on his face steve noticed his friend staring and smirked .bucky caught that.

" what are you staring at?" he felt heat creeping to his cheeks so he turned around so as to steve won't see him.

"shut up" steve chuckled .

fury had cleared him out in exchange of his servises to the team under Continuous monitoring meaning he can't be left alone in the tower or any other place and he can do missions and train with the team .

they made a meeting last week to do a mission in Hong Kong about a big mafia making a dangerous kind of weapons using a new energy source.

S.H.I.E.L.D is pretty sure it has something to do with asgard. it's simple they think it's a new toy.

~~~~

y/n was sitting in the libery reading a book on a shelf .the team didn't use the libery almost never exept for loki and her so it was mostly empty ,the libery was big really big ;just waves and waves of books ,it also has large windows she looked out side see that it was raining . a smile appeared on her face as she jumped down and ran out of the libery just as she was about to open the door jarvis's voice spook " miss l/n i'm afraid mr.barton ordered me to keep the door locked at this time of period "

"why?"

" he said he didn't want you to get ill again miss" she groan .

"please jarvis please please c'mon jarvis i know you can hear me open the door jarvis please please please-"

after making the system go crazy ,it finally opened .

the cold air hit her face .and the smell of the rain filled her nose .

she took a deep breath and let it out slowly .