chapter 12

Y/n woke up to the smell of something very familiar, something that she really loved she opened her eyes a little to find a beautiful black and gold flower laying on her pillow .she rubbed her eyes with a lazy smile as she lifted the asgardian flower to her sight then she noticed a note on her nightstand.

A beautiful little flower
Just Like you.

-loki-

Her smile widened at the note of her friend and took a deep breath of the flower ,after a shower she got dressed and puts the flower behind her ear it was beautiful, then walked to the elevator

Some of the team members still didn't wake up ,yelena Sam and cint were passed out on the couch of the living room snoring like pigs from exhaustion if she went with them yesterday she would probably be passed out too; there was only Steve who was drinking his coffe in peace while reading newspaper obviously, tony and Loki having a conversation about what's better magic or technology but they stopped when they noticed her .

"Good morning Cruella, how are you feeling?" Said stark using the name of a Disney character, there was a movie night where they watched Cruella she had black and white hair just like y/n so tony being himself started calling her Cruella whenever he wanted to annoy her .

"I hate you " she said hugging steve and giving him a kiss on the cheek and taking his coffee, he rolled his eyes at her actions she just smiled innocently at him.

"Well I'm feeling 'I hAtE yOU' too, and where is my good morning kiss?" He said pouting.

" I don't know, ask pepper " she called walking out ,hearing loki and Steve's laughter behind her.

She headed up to wake bucky up ,she opened his door without knocking and headed to the blinds and opened them too ,making him groan and cover his eyes with the blanket, ok plan B.
She got on his bed and start jumping on it .

"Come on ,wake up wake wake up wake u-" before she could continue he grabed her her by the waist and she ended up on top of him .

"Ow! Jeez dude ,what are you made of? Rocks? " she groaned rubbing her-uh oh he blushed furiously as he stared at her hand rubbing her chest then he realized he was staring then looked away as she laughed harder.

"I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean t-to do that, does it hurt? Or don't t-tell me that was wrong uhm are-are you ok-" she cut him off with a finger to the lips ,his heart skipped a beat as he realized how close they were ,he could feel her sweet breath on his face.

"Relax james ,it's nothing I'm ok" she removed her finger from his lips and got up putting her weight on her elbows as he breathed again he sat up looking over at her still a little guilty.

"Are you sure?" He said avoiding looking at her breast so as to not appear disrespectful. She hummed.

" why did you came here in the first place?"

" well ,one: to annoy you of course
Two: I'm leaving soon
Three: everyone is still asleep " his face fell at the second reason why was she leaving.

"Why are you leaving ?"

"There is this new mission appeared yesterday Steve, natasha and me"

"For how long?"

"I don't know but I'll be back"

"You don't know that "

"Are you saying that I'm weak " she said with a small smile in attempt to lighten the mood.

"You know what I mean " he said throwing a pillow on her face making her laugh.

"Agent yaroslov, the captain is requesting your presence in the kitchen " announced JARVIS  .

"Tell him to fuck off"

"SVET ,GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" she heard him yelling from down stairs.

"He says it's an emergency " she groaned .

"In a minute " she turned to bucky and surprised him with a hug ,he wrapped his arms around her small body bringing her closer.

"I'm gonna miss you" he whispered.

"Me too" she pulled away and looked him in the eyes and his hitch in his throat as she start leaning closer then pressed a kiss on his cheek her lips felt warm and soft against his skin like a sweet red cloud.

Before he knew it she was out of the door ,he falls back on his bed with a sigh.

Meanwhile Svetlana headed to her room and got into her gear ,ok she may have stolen it from yelena but hey you can't blame her it was cool specially with the green vest.

She'll give it back eventually ,she made her way to say goodbye to everyone.

"Don't do anything I would do kid" tony said hugging her ,she laughed .

"There is nothing you wouldn't do Tony"

"Oh well I was trying to be emotional ok?" She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I was just joking this morning you will always get a good morning kiss" he smiled softly at her. Hugs were given now it was time to leave.

Bucky stared out the window as the jet disappeared in the sky with sad eyes.