chapter 3

he kept staring at her as she sat cross-legged next to him . she held a calming smile on her lips; and had this calming energy that came from her . there was one question in his head .

" why-why aren't you scared of me?" he said in a raspy voice, she guessed from not using it much and screaming god knows how long . it broke her heart.

" the real question is...do you want me to ?" she said making a long eye contect
with him; she anderstood his situation becaus she was like him. when she escaped the red room ; doesn't talk much and had nightmares that sometimes she doesn't sleep at all and having trust issues.

he kept the eye contect
did he want her to be scared?
she's the first persone that didn't fear him even steve.

" n-no" out the cell evreyone
was going crazy .

" how did you know she's gonna help him" natasha asked steve as they both whatch the two ex-assaissins .

" she's the only one who have the ability to do it"he replied not tearing his eyes from them.

bucky felt comftebale with the white and black haired girl . she was nice to him better than the others at least.

" do you want to get out of here?" she said softelly ; he nodded his head yes. 

" i'll be right back " smiling at him . she got up and walked to the door , they opened it for her .

after what felt like forever , she came back . he felt relife  that she did for a strange reason he didn't want her to leave .

" ready to go?" she offered him a hand to help him get up ; took it . it was warm and soft .

they walked to the door of the cell . he blushed a bit when he relized that they were holding hands . the way to his room he noticed that the team is no where to be found . he guessed that she told them to give him some space wich he was gratfull to .

" okay james.this is your room " she said opening the door .