chapter 9

The team stayed home that day ,it was their day off after all .the silence was peaceful except for the sound of the rain against the window and the soft charters of the Bruce and Tony.

until thunder was heard from outside announcing thor and Loki's arrival. the team of superheroes looked between each other.

"MY FRIENDS!! I HAVE ARRIVED-" before he could finish the team cut him off.

"SHHH"

" yeah we kind of noticed-"

"shut up thunder princess-"

"everybody shut the fuck up ,I'm reading" thor just stared at them confused and offended. Loki on the other hand chuckled and walked to his room ,he missed his little friend but he won't show it infront of everyone and she knew that.

Y/n started to feel unwell, from the rain earlier and to not mention the cold wind thankfully Pietro was the only one who noticed as they all ate dinner like a big family and Steve was going throughthe plane of the mission tomorrow again. He gave her a side glance that basically said 'I told you' she flipped him off .you see when y/n gets sick she acts more childish than usual and starts complaining a lot and doesn't take her medication. That's why Clint being a father himself order JARVIS to lock the entire tower when it rains.

She just pocked her food with the fork while trying to not show anything to the team .she didn't want to eat .

"Y/n ,why aren't you eating?" Asked natasha who's been eyeing her for a while.

"I'm not hungery, I just had a snack minutes ago" she replied pushing her plate away from her .

"Are you ok ?" Asked bucky as he put a hand on her shoulder ,she was warmer then usual wich surprised him cause ;whenever he touched her her skin was cold .

She nodded and gave him tight smile before leaving .silence fell on the table as everyone turned to look at pietro , who was clearly trying to avoided their eyes by looking at his plate and humming.

" pietro?" Said Wanda glaring at her brother.

" Idon'tknowanythingididn'tdoanything" and with that he speeded off to his room slamming the door shut.

"He knows something " said Clint narrowing his eye .bucky didn't stay long after y/n left ,he didn't like hanging out with the team that much but Steve force him to get 'social' whatever the hell does that mean.but he was pretty much around because of you he felt the need to be around you all the time.

You opened the door of your room to find a snak on your bed; you smiled a bit .

"Hey Loki " you said crossing your arms on your chest he transformed back to himself.

"How do you always know ?" She shrugged .

"You're the shade of green I like" he smiled softly and walked over to her hugging her and lifting her from the ground seeing as he was so much taller than her ;he won't admit it but she was pretty much the reason he was doing good in the world becaus she beleived in him while the others didn't even stand the idea of him with them. He trusted her with his life and would do anything for his little earth friend.he pulled away to look at her ,her cheeks were red-er tham usual shade of pink and she looked tired. The smile on his face faded as he put her down and put his hand on her forehead.

"You did it again ;didn't you?" She just smiled at him .

"We both know the answer to that stupid question " he sighed and used his magic to creat a cold energy ball around her head wich made her sigh as she laid down. The cold energy ball puts her to sleep quickly, he kissed her forehead before leaving. it wont last long before it disappears but it'll do it.

Bucky came to check on y/n to find her sleeping with a what looked like a ball of energy, he frowned at that but shook it off and closed the door quietly behind. He turned around to find the one and only the God of mischief staring daggers at him.

" Loki" greeted simply.

"Soldier"

"What are you doing?" He asked coldly.

"I was just checking on y/n because she looked off today an-" the raven haired male cut him off.

"You like her, don't you ?" His eyes widened at the words.

"What n-no ,I-I mean um uh I d-do but-" Loki chuckled lowly.

"So you don't like her?"

"No ,I m-mean I like her as a friend " he raised an eyebrow at him.

"Do you?" And that was the last thing he said before leaving the blue eyed assassin alone to his thoughts.

What the hell was that?