chapter 17

I just wanted the marvel women to have some fun alone since the MCU didn't.

~~~~~

After a few hours the plane landed on the ground, the girls looked out the window to find a huge mannison with a group of people that looked like they were waiting for them .

Svetlana and Natasha came out of the cockpit.

"benvenuto in Italia" announced Svetlana with her arms wide open just to get a smacked on the head from Natasha.

"Uhh, Svet there's some people outside" said Mantis.

"We may haven't told you ALL the plane ,but it's kinda of a surprise " said Natasha with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Let's check it out " said Svetlana as a smirk started to appear on her lips, the group of girls looked at each other with confusion and a little bit of concern, if Svetlana yaroslov had Natasha romanoff were involved ,you should be afraid.

They darted out of the plane ,yelena's jaw dropped as she realized who the people were.

It was the widows ,well some of them

"No.way" she gasped ,suddenly music was blasted and some royal horns were heard and a big cake was appeared infront of them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Yelena was shocked at the same time extremely happy, she turned to the two girls.

"Did you plan all of this?" They nodded looking at each other proudly, Yelena had some tears in her eyes that they remembered, she was going through a hard time lately, she was getting a lot of nightmares about oksana and how she killed her with cold blood with no mercy ,but although she managed to hid her feelings behind the mask of sarcasm but that didn't go unnoticed by the two other assassins maybe it worked on the team but not them because they've done the same thing multiple times and knew how hard it is especially alone, they were very familiar with the feeling of being swallowed slowly by the darkness of your own mind and how nobody would notice, they felt the need to do something to cheer her up ,after begging Fury to send the boys away not that they were annoyed by them...ok maybe a little but they were family after all ,becaus Yelena is always so happy when it comes to girls time.

"Hey! Don't you dare cry, I didn't spent...I don't even know how much for you to cry " said Svetlana as Natasha smacked her arm.

"You knew too?" She asked the others.

"Yeah they told us"

"So all of this was acting?" They nodded.

"Okay, enough emotions let's celebrate " said Svetlana clapping her hands together as some servants spread a long red carpet, the group of girls turned to a smiling Svetlana.

"What?" She asked generally confused.

"Did you have to?'' Asked Natasha.

" What? I wanted it to be special"

"That's dramatic Svet"

"Well good thing it's not for you" she sassed back.

"Are you done? Let's go inside " they walked on the red carpet.

"I feel like a celebrity" said one of the girls.

the house was big really big

I know it's short but I wanted to give you something I'll continue as soon as possible