chapter 8

after running and playing outside under the rain ,you laid down on the ground and just stared at the raining sky .fog was all around you ,as a shadow appeared above you .

well, shit then.

there stood peitro smiling and shaking his head .he had just came out here to find you laying here ,of cours it wasn't the first time you do it ;but it always amused him .when you saw him you put your armes behind your head and smiled.

"how you doing ?" he laughed then helped you up and used his speed to get the both of you to your room.

"you're gonna get ill after this you know that ,right ? " he said as he layed on your bed.

" yep " you said as you dried your hair after showering.

" and you're gonna still keep doing it ,right?"

"yep"

" mama barton will be pissed"

"yep"  when you finished you layed next to him on the bed.

"let's get down stairs" everyone was down in the living room doing their thing ,you noticed bucky siting on the couch so you decided to annoy him a bit .

" hey buck " you cheered as you sat down next to him .

" he doll, where were you this morning?" he said the last part glaring at peitro as he raised his hands in defeat.

" outside ,what are you reading?" she mumbled snatching the book from his hands .he rolled his eyes at her as she puts her legs up on his lap and start reading.

"somewhere with no one,it's good"

"yeah yeah i've read it before" she said throwing it back at him; steve came and sat next to you .

"hey y/n it's your turn in mission reports" said steve.

"what you talking about the guy last week?"

"yes "

"you don't need a report for that " steve stared at her .

"you killed him!"

" oh i do that a lot ;people always seemed so surprised though" you said in a calm tone as everyone tried to hold their laugh but couldn't at the last part.

"that's not what i mea-you know what? never mind" you opened one eye as steve left ;bucky gave you a high-five .

"good job"