chapter 16

"Hey barnes...wake up C'mon" the Barnett haired assassin woke to his friend on his bed like always acting like a child on Christmas; the look on her face told him everything.

"Who?" he asked knowing exactly what she just did.

"Clint ,now c'mon I want you to see this it's funny I swear " she begged ,how can you say no to that, the four made their way to the kichen seeing everyone.

"Take your seats ladies and gentlemen the show is about to get started" announced Pietro as he ordered JARVIS to show the cameras of Clint's room.

"Uh oh" he pulled device his thumb hovering above the button as he looked at his crime partner for permission ,she nodded trying to contain her laugh, he pressed the button and a Mexican music start playing loudly from the speakers they put in Clint's room yesterday ,he shot up from bed hitting his head with table the impact made him fall out of bed ,papers stick around him .

"What the fuck?!" he tried to remove them wich only resulted in getting stuck in more paper ,he found the note and immediately sprint out of the room fuming with anger.

Moments until a ding was heard and Clint darts out of the elevator The team burst out laughing until tears start falling down their eyes, he had a bunch of silly drawings on his face and papers covered his whole body ,as soon as he spotted the two troublemakers rolling on the ground with laughter he ran toward them .

"I'm too old for this"

"Run bruh run run run run" repeated Svetlana helping Pietro to his feet they both start running around the tower, peter was recording for his YouTube channel.

"Welcome in another day of the Avengers life" he explained over the shouts of and laughter of the team ,he directed the camera towards Steve who was acting like a mom telling her children to stop fighting .

" get sanity will you?" He got smacked on the face with a pillow.

"Get a life will you?" Tony shouted from across the room.

"TRY DO THAT AGAIN "

"Mr.captain America what do you have say about this?"

"Extremely dangerous, kids don't try this at home-" he got cut off by yet another pillow in the face.

"MY FRIENDS I HAVE RETU-"

"SHUT UP!" a pillow in the face.

"Is that my baby Yoda mug!?" Sam
asked glaring at Bucky.

"No" said bucky sipping loudly from the obviously baby Yoda mug.

"GIVE IT BACK"

"make me beyonce" he challenged still drinking from the mug, the other male gasps dramatically.

"DON'T DARE DISRESPECT BEYONCE "

"Alright that's it" the camera followed as Steve ran towards a terrified looking Tony who let out a Yelp and tried to hide behind nat for protection, he directed the phone in Clint's way as he chased Svetlana, she took Peter's phone with her as she kept on running ,Pietro was playing dead on the counter while Wanda was cooking lunch with vision and Bruce calmly as if nothing is happening around them.

"Hi people that I don't know, this is my will if I didn't make it today ;i want pizza to be served in my funeral and some good music oh and i want everyone to wear minions's costume that's all I ask from you can you believe that I was gonna die yesterday? ME"  she wiped a fake tear as she looked behind her to see that Clint was nowhere to be seen .

"Oh never mind, forgot Clint is old, that bitch can't even walk the stairs" she laughed looking at the camera ,the girl with the white and black hair sneaked up to the kitchen again to find that the air is cleared Clint was back to his room to shower and hopefully remove the papers and the lasting ink on his face.