chapter 10

Y/n woke up with a horrible headache and the ball energy was gone ,her body felt like it was on fire but at the same time she was cold very cold .she groaned as she rolled now laying on her stomach .

"Miss l/n your tempeater is past 56° ,I suggest telling the captain .the team will be leaving in an hour " JARVIS'S voice filled her ears making her wince and cover her ears at the sound.

"No Jarvis ,don't tell anyone please "

"As you wish miss"

"Thanks" she got up slowly rubbing her head .she brushed her hair and teeth and got changed.

She wear pink croaked top and a white jacket from Kate, soft boots from yelena and a pair of black leggings she stole from natasha ,seeing as they had the same size they both steal clothes from all the team and from each other it was common for th...

She wear pink croaked top and a white jacket from Kate, soft boots from yelena and a pair of black leggings she stole from natasha ,seeing as they had the same size they both steal clothes from all the team and from each other it was common for the team to find a shirt or shoes missing from their closets specially Steve ;he was an easy prey to both assassins.

She sneezed and looked at her face in the mirror .she had bags under her eyes and red cheeks and nose ,her cheeks always turn red when she's sick even when she was little ;Bruce said that it was just how her body reacts to her getting sick .she got down stairs to the kitchen to find everyone eating breakfast and chatting ,she walked quickly to her seat next to steve and bucky who smiled at her all the way she kept her head down to cover her face .if steve finds out he will prevent her from going on the mission with them and keep someone with her .

"Good morning to you too y/n" said tony sipping on his coffee ;her nose failed her causing her to sneeze again little bitch ,she groaned and puts bumped her head on the counter as everyone stopped what they're doing and looked at her.

"Y/n" said steve looking at her with narrowed eyes he puts his hand on her forehead then cheek.

"You're sick" she shook her head.

"Who? me? No no no-"

"Oh she's definitely sick" said Clint from across the counter .

"I'm not" she said as Steve cupped her face checking her over.

" yeah, your cheeks are red and your boiling hot and avoiding eye contect"

"Stevie don't do this " she said giving him puppy eyes .

"Look, I love you and all but this is for your own sake "

"Don't say it please"

"Y/n You're staying home until Bruce clear you out"

"NOOO" she said dramatically. Pietro chuckled and ruffled her hair .she sneezed again.

" awwww that's the cutest sneeze I have ever heard " said tony in a little voice rubbing his hand on her cheek, she growled.

" aww is the kitty angry, that's so cute" she send a knive to his head but he was pulled by natasha 'thankfully' letting it get stuck in the wall.

"That kitty could kill you in less than two seconds tony" she said looking at the man who held a look of horror on his face .

" bucky You're staying with y/n" said steve smirking at his friend knowing full well what he's doing.

"y-yeah of course " he smiled nervously the white and black haired girl laid her head on his shoulder ,he looked at her with soft eyes.

"Alright everyone let's go"