chapter 19

~~~~~~

They spent the rest of the week peacfully back in the compound waiting for the boys arrival wich was today.

Svetlana just showered and was looking at herself in the mirror of her bathroom.

she had the crazy idea to cut her hair, it was long too long ,so with that in mind she headed to Natasha for help , she was wearing a black sports bra and a pair of skinny black jeans decided to wear a shirt after the hair cut .

She found her in the big living area with Wanda, yelena, and Shuri.

"Natasha" the said woman turned her head to the child like assassin.

"My hair is so long ,it literally reach my ass and I wanna cut it short" she turned her head to the other females as if asking for their opinions.

"I think short hair would look good on you" Shuri stated trying to imagine her with short hair.

"Well let's try" and that's how they all ended up surround by polishes with different colors, scissor and skin masks.

"Ta da!" Natasha screamed excitedly holding up a mirror to Svetlana check out her new look.

"Alrigh ,not bad "she smiled at the redhead, her once  long black and white hair was now shoulder length with wavy ends, it was beautiful.

"I cut it in a specific way so it wont get in the way on missions ,you like it?"

"I love it "

"Looking good hot stuff " Shuri said lifting her head from doing Yelena's nails making gun fingers.

"I know sis" she said flipping her now short hair proudly making the other laugh.

"Now you can do Nat's pose without getting all the hair on your eyes " said yelena laughing wich quickly changed into a puff after Natasha punched her in the stomach.

" Tony will definitely enjoy this" they laughed.

"Hey!" She said stomping.

" I apologize for interrupting you ladies, but Captain Rogers could use your help miss Yaroslov" JARVIS'S  voice cut them off, they looked at each other with confusion and concern.

"Why? Is anyone hurt?"

"I'm afraid that Mr.barnes had an episode and Captain Rogers was forced to knock him out''

"Where are they? "Asked Shuri.

"In the elevator " at that exact moment,  the elevator's door opened and a worried Steve stepped out holding an unconscious Bucky.

~~~~~

After Steve put bucky in the infirmary ,he sat next to him with Svetlana they didn't want him to wake up alone and freak out.

He explained to her how it all started , Bucky was triggered when he saw a chair the chair and snapped all winter soldier mood on them ,they didn't have any choice but to knock him out.

Bruce insisted on putting some special straps on him ,because they didn't know if he's gonna wake up as Bucky or the winter soldier, Bruce said that there's a big chance he's gonna wake up as the other guy, and he was right.

The two agents heard a groan ,they turned their heads towards their friend ,Svetlana immediately knew that this isn't James his cold gaze scanned the room ,his breathing deeper by the second.

Steve pulled Svetlana behind him ,he knows that she can take care of herself perfectly but he still didn't want her to get hurt. He moved toward him slowly raising his hands to show him that he means no harm ,he eyed him carefully.

"I'm not going to hurt you, you're safe here I'm gonna free you now okay?" He spoke slowly trying to gain some sort of trust when he saw the burnette nod slightly but hesitantly.

As soon as he removed one ,he was thrown into the wall as the soldier freed himself with a sharper he foundon the medical table ,Svetlana jumped on his shoulders in attempt to bring him down and protect Steve but he used his metal arm to slam her against the floor with a loud thud, she groaned in pain trying to catch her breath from the impact ,her eyes widened when she noticed that he still had the sharper with him and was moving toward Steve who was trying to gain his balance, he just got back from the mission after all ;she ignored the pain and got up grabbing his wrist and twisting it in an angle that won't break it but cause enough pain for him to drop to his knees, what she failed to see was the sharper coming her way until it was too late.

She let out a Yelp as she felt the warm liquid leaking on her cheek from the cut ,he start walking toward her as she backed away until her back hit the wall behind her she closed her eyes shut waiting for the attack but it never came.

Opening her eyes ,he was  standing right infront of her ,eyes wide ,he frowned and gluped like he was battling himself ,he slowly crouched down tilting his head to the side ,her eyes find Steve's wide once as he stared at the scene she signaled for him to get the fuck out while he was distracted, he did as she said after she glared at him in 'I'll kill you if you didn't '.

Her eyes find his again ,as he stared at her intensely, his eyes held a hint of recognition but that still wasn't bucky, she mostly relied on the eye that wasn't covered with blood from the cut to see him clearly.

He lifted his hand to her face and cupped her cheek while pushing some hair behind her ear, she was surprised by how gentle he was ,he tilted her head to the side to get a better look at the cut he caused, his eyes find hers     once again.

"I'm sorry" he said with a guilty look ,she was too shocked to say the least, the winter soldier was kneeling infront of her apologising looking like he had done the worst thing ever,she more shocked when he helped her to her feet and sat her down on a table no one came bursting into the room so she guessed that Steve told them to not engage wich was a good thing or else they're gonna start WW3.

The burnette grabbed a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and some bandage he sat next to her and turned his body toward her.

"May I?" She looked at him for a second then slowly nodded and he got to work.

"Do you know me?" She asked after a brief moment of silence as he cleaned the blood first.

He nodded. She decided to let him lead the conversation so she stayed silent.

"You look different " he added to her surprise, he must noticed her short hair no shit sherlock.

"Yeah ,I cut it a little while ago" she said running her hand through her hair as he finished fixing her wound, she noticed the look on his face as he stared at her black and white hair.

"Can I-?" He said in a whisper looking back into her eyes ,she understood what he was referring to so she nodded.
He hesitantly lifted his hand and gently stroked her hair.

"It's...weird I know but I get that a lot so it's okay if you found it-" she rambled but he cut her off.

"You look beautiful " he said giving her a smile ,she scanned his face looking for any signs of lying but found non so she nodded her head with a smile.

"Thanks ,I like yours too it's badass" he chuckled at her.

"Thank you "