Chapter 6 George steals the dino gem

There's a lot that I'm still learning about myself and what I'm meant to do. It might be acting, it might be YouTube, who knows? We'll just have to see where the future takes me. A few friends invited me to a karaoke party a few days after school ended. I was getting some candy and water from the kitchen when John came. He walked into the kitchen. "Hey Ariel, ready to go?" John asked. "Yeah, I'm all set." I said. "It's our first karaoke party. Think you're up to it?" John asked. "No worries. I came prepared. I have some candy and water, just in case." I said. "Same here. So, what's the plan?" John asked. "When we walk in just smile, wave, and make your way towards the closest wall. Who knows, maybe more will join our little cult." I said. "You kidding? It's a wallflower paradise. Sign me up." John said as we walked out. Some time later I was at hidden hope ranch riding some horses with a few friends when I saw George. I rode over to him. "Hey George, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I came here to draw. My dad's not exactly supportive of my artistic endeavors." George said. "How do you know?" I asked. "Well, I think his exact words were George, I am in no way supportive of your artistic endeavors." George said. "I see." I said. "He doesn't think it'll get me anywhere." George said. "Don't worry about it. He'll come around." I said. "My dad's a great guy. There are some things he won't budge on. This is one of them." George said. A few months later school started up again. After the first day of school George went to go talk to his dad. "Did you have a good day at school?" Anton asked. "It was alright." George said. "I trust you've had time to think about our earlier conversation." Anton said. "Is that what it was?" George said. "I assume you're referring to the fact that you weren't happy with the outcome." Anton said. "I'm just not crazy about you telling me not to draw anymore." George said. "George, when your parents died you and I agreed that I would act as your father. And fathers are sometimes forced to make decisions for their children that the children don't care for." Anton said. "Dad, I get that." George said. Anton didn't say anything in response. "Dad, are you alright?" George said. "Yes, I'm fine. Because I was saying, I can only raise you the way I know how, the way I see fit. Now all I expect from you son is that you abide by my rules, okay?" Anton asked. "That's fine." George said. "Now go. I have work to finish." Anton said. "Yeah, me too." George said as he walked out. Then an invisaportal opened and George peeked around the corner to see him go through the portal. Some time later he finds the same portal and goes through it. He showed up in Mesagog's lab. "What is this place?" George asked as he looked around. Then he saw something glowing and walked towards it. It was a dino gem. It flew onto his wrist and turned into a morpher. When Mesagog found out that the gem was gone he blamed Zeltrax. Meanwhile at the lab Tommy and I were working on something when Hayley called us over to the computer in the headquarters. "Uh, Tommy, Ariel, I think we may have something." Hayley said. Tommy and I walked over to the computer. "Unbelievable." Tommy said. "Guess it's time to contact the others." I said. "It's like he's looking for something." Tommy said. "I can tell you that it's not going to like what it finds." I said before contacting the others. "John, get the others and meet me on the east side of the city." I said. "You got it." John said. They come and join with me on the east side of the city. "Is there something we can help you with?" I asked. "Nope, I'm looking for something in white." Mesagog's minion said. "Do you have any clue what he's talking about?" Kira asked. "No clue." I said. He launched an attack at us and we did a back handspring. Then someone or something in white came to help us and it was moving at the same speed that sonic the hedgehog runs at. We couldn't tell what it is. "What's going on?" Mesagog's minion said. "What's that?" John asked. Then Mesagog's minion got destroyed. "Tommy, you and Hayley saw that, right?" I asked. "Yeah, we're still trying to figure out what it was." Tommy said. "Okay, John, you and I should head back to the lab, Conner, you and others, follow that thing and try to find out as much as you can about what that was." I said. "You got it." Conner said. Then John and I went back to the lab. The others followed it but lost sight of whatever it was. That's when George showed up. (Skip to 0:44 in the video)

Back at the lab we're trying to get a reading on his genetic makeup but we can't get any sort of reading. Then the others met with us and asked how it's going until the white ranger showed up again. "Oh great, he's back." Ethan said. "And looking for more trouble no doubt." Kira said. "You guys have to get over there." I said. "Make sure he doesn't go medieval on any civilians." Tommy said. They go for round two with him. (Skip to 0:49 in the video.)

Before Ethan could hit him again John and I showed up and stopped him. "Wait don't." John said. "We don't know what he's capable of. He's got powers you might not be able to deal with." I said before turning to the white ranger. "We don't wanna hurt you. Just tell us why you're here." I said. "Why am I here? Let me see. To defeat you." George said. "Wait a minute. I know that voice." I said. "Same here." John said. Then Ethan and Kira fight him for a while. They got sent to the ground. Then Tommy showed up and George sent him to the ground. Then Conner fought him and he sent him flying back into a brick wall. Then John and I came to help and we managed to fight him off. Before leaving he warns us to stay out of his way or be destroyed. "Guys, we've got big trouble." I said. We head back to the lab. "It wasn't supposed to go this way, was it?" Ethan asked. "An evil white ranger? No. Of course, it's been known to happen." Tommy said. "How's that?" Conner asked. "Tommy was evil. I'm pretty sure you guys know how that happened." I said. "How do we know?" Kira asked. "You guys found the video diary, right?" I asked. "Yeah. We did, and that's when we found out everything." Conner said. "So what do we do?" Kira asked. "How are we supposed to fight him if we can't get near him?" Conner asked. "We figure out who this is, and what he wants before it's too late." Tommy said. "I have a pretty good idea about who it is. When he said why he was there I recognized the voice. I think that the white ranger is our classmate, George." I said. "What? That can't be possible." Conner said. "I know you guys don't want to believe it, but it's just a guess." I said. The next day Virginia went to the cafe with Joe. Hayley walked up to them when George showed up at least one minute late for work. "Have you guys seen George? I'm a little worried, he hasn't shown up and he's never--" Hayley said before George cleared his throat behind her. "Late." Hayley said. Hayley turned to face him. "Sorry about that." George said. "Are you okay? It looks like you just saw Edward the vampire." Virginia said. "Who?" George said. "Edward, from Twilight. The movie came out back in 2008. He's a vampire and he fell for Bella in the first movie then they get married and have a half vampire half human kid." Virginia said. "Okay, I'll look out for him. I got a lot of work to do." George said before walking away to start working in the cafe. "You know technically, if he saw Edward, he probably wouldn't be here to tell you about it." Hayley said. George was feeling a little unsteady and collapsed on the floor in the middle of his shift. Hayley walked over to him to make sure that he was okay. "If you didn't want to bus tables all you had to do was say so." Hayley said. "I'm really sorry Hayley. I just lost it for a minute." George said.