Epilogue

It's two weeks later and my life is back to normal and everyone that was on my team gave me their dino gems. They knew that I could keep them safe in case they need to be used again. I might know how to recalibrate the gems if we need them. The only problem is I don't remember how to recalibrate them. Anton gave me a piece of paper with the steps of how to recalibrate the gems so that if we ever need them again I can recalibrate the gems easily. I was happy to have a new junior paleontologist working with me and Anton during the summer. They usually had one or two junior paleontologist every year but they need to be at least sixteen years old to work with us. The next day I was working on a new project with Anton when I decided that it would be a good idea to recalibrate the dino gems. "Hey Anton, I'm going to recalibrate the dino gems then I'll finish up that part of the project." I said. "Okay, just lock up when you're done." Anton said before walking out. "It took about two hours to recalibrate the gems but I got it done. I gathered up the gems and finished part of the project that Anton and I started. Later that night when I got home I looked up at the sky and I heard Tommy's voice. "Well done, my partner. We are one." Tommy said. "You're right. We are one." I said.

Then I walked into my house. The next day I had the day off work so I went to go hang out with my friends.