Caffeine withdrawal and minimum wage

*DISCLAIMER!!! I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY CHARACTERS FROM THE STRANGER THINGS UNIVERSE!! I DO MY OWN CHARACTERS AND STORIES. I DON'T OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY BANDS OR SONGS USED. THIS ALSO DOES NOT GO WITH THE PLOT OF SEASON 4 IT IS MY OWN IDEA OF WHAT EDDIES LIKE COULD HAVE BEEN LIKE! TRIGGER WARNINGS INCLUDE DRINKING, DRUGS, SEXUAL CONTENT, REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS, VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TRYING OUT WRITING SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT !!!!!!*

The heat of the morning sun coming up towards the middle of the sky told me what time it was before I even rolled over to look at my alarm clock. I groaned and pushed myself up off the bed, using my shaky elbow to support me. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I glanced over already knowing I was going to be ridiculously late to my orientation.

"FUCK!!" I exclaimed! Running to get into the shower as quickly as I could while throwing a toothbrush in my mouth with one hand , and slipping off my sleep shirt with my other hand. It was one thing to be a few minutes late, but it was 11:58 and my orientation for my new job started at noon. Embarrassment washed over me scalding my skin more intensely than the hot water could ever. The thought of walking in on my first day so significantly late made me want to go back to bed and forget the whole thing.

I stepped out of the shower, happy to have wiped the sweat of my nightly struggle with the blanket off and felt as fresh as was possible, with the speed at which my morning was having to go. I quickly stepped into my room scanning quickly for something appropriate, but also very appealing to look at. My summer job was nothing special. I managed to get a job at the library somehow, working as a receptionist and re-stocking returned books. I wasn't even going to be a librarian, more of an assistant to her how lame can you get. I thought about the endless boring days stretched out ahead of me as I pulled my black sabbath shirt over my head and quickly slipped my feet into my beaten down Dr.Martens.

" This will do i guess" i mumbled to myself looking over my outfit in the mirror. The t-shirt was one of my favorites. I had gotten it at a show with my parents a few summers ago. I did take the liberty to cut the neckline into more of a deep v- cut to show off some cleavage. On the back I had cut it into what looked like a tiger had slashed across my back exposing the pale skin underneath. My shredded jean shorts were a light jean wash to contrast the balck shirt and black fishnets I had thrown underneath of them. My knee high Dr. Martens were also black so it was nice I guess to add in a splash of color. Really the only thing not balck were the shorts I thought as I twirled a strand of my hair. It was also dark, really more of such a dark brown if you didn't get uncomfortably close in just the right lighting it would appear black as the night sky.

I was quickly pulled from my thoughts as I glanced over and saw the clock, SHIT!!!! Even with rushing as much as I did it was already 12:23pm. Shaking my head I walked over to my little vanity and plopped down. If I was going to be late, I might as well be very late and look good. I wasn't completely irresponsible, I still moved through my makeup routine at a much quicker pace than normal. Throwing on a layer of foundation, I quickly added a more darker shaded blush giving my cheekbones a very prominent pointed look, added on some eyeliner. It was just a thicker line on the lid and then the most perfect angled wing it looked like it was about to fly away. I threw on a layer of mascara and felt the tips of my lashes brush softly against my upper lid and smiled

"Perfect!" I breathed out in a quick breath of support to myself as I grabbed my bag and tossed it over my shoulder. I quickly ran downstairs through the kitchen, grabbed my keys and an empty coffee pot. I shook my head in aggrivation. Normally at noon no coffee in the pot would mean that it had all been drunk. In this house though it meant my parents were still unconscious, or never made it home at all last night. I quickly roll my eyes and head towards the door. As I pass by the living room I glance over at the clock. 12:52pm, I let out a deep pity party through my breath. I was going to be an hour late, no time for a caffeine fix which meant a bursting headache was on the way, and I probably was about to be fired before I even got started. Sounds about right