Four

Yeonjun hummed softly to himself as he walked down the pathway to his college. He was in a good mood this Monday because Minjae had given him a picture that he drew while he was getting ready. Well, it was more like scribbles, but to Yeonjun it was art that could go in a museum.

He was just walking when he got grabbed and dragged into an alleyway by someone. He tried pulling away, only to be thrown on the ground by the guy. Groaning in pain, Yeonjun looked up at who it was and frowned when he saw Wonjoon with his two friends. This was no good.

He got up and looked at them as they smirked at him. "Hey there, uglyjun." Wonjoon said, glaring right at him.

Yeonjun frowned deeper and glared back. "What do you want Won-bitch? Didn't you already learn from getting suspended with a detention?" He asked, clearly not wanting to deal with this shit today. What a way to ruin his happy mood.

Wonjoon frowned and pushed Yeonjun against the wall. "You think you can get me in trouble and get away with just a little scratch on your face?? Well you are clearly mistaken!" He said, raising his hand into a fist.

Yeonjun closed his eyes tight, waiting for an impact, only for there to be none. He opened his eyes and looked up confused to see someone holding Wonjoon's arm back, even more when he saw that it was Soobin who was doing it.

"Morning boys. Don't you know it's not nice to pick on people? You should respect your fellow peers, yeah?" Soobin said and Wonjoon scoffed.

"Ugh, who even is this mistake to you, Choi? Stay out of our business."

Soobin sighed and let go with a shrug. "Well I guess I'll have no choice but to tell the principal that you were bullying people again and have him give you your final warning which would be expulsion." He said casually.

Wonjoon's eyes widened and he clenched his teeth. "Whatever. Boys, let's just go." He said before leaving with the two boys.

Soobin watched them leave before turning to Yeonjun with a smile. "You alright? They can be quite the assholes sometimes."

Yeonjun laughed softly and nodded. "Yeah. Just a little pain in my back, but other than that I'm good." He explained. "Thank you for saving me. I would've gotten beaten so bad if you hadn't shown up."

Soobin smiled and threw and arm over the boy's shoulder. "It's no problem hyung. It's what friends do and we are friends now." He exclaimed happily.

Yeonjun smiled and nodded as the bell rung. "We should probably go to class now." He said, starting to walk with Soobin inside. They had first period together, so they walked together. "So, do you have any other friends?" Soobin asked out of nowhere, catching Yeonjun by surprise.

"Well, my best friends are Taehyun and his boyfriend Hueningkai." He said softly. "What about you?"

Soobin smiled softly "I'm friends with Bang Chan and his friends. We hang out after school sometimes."

Yeonjun nodded as they walked into the classroom. "That's nice." He was thrown off by an ear piercing scqueal.

"Soobin!!!!! I missed you~" Jia said as she walked over to the two. She glanced at Yeonjun before looking at her boyfriend again. "Let's go sit down, I have  something to show you~"

Soobin smiled softly and looked at Yeonjun. "Sorry. I'll see you later hyung" he said before the girl dragged him to their seats. Yeonjun hummed before walking to his seat as well.

——

Taehyun laughed at something Yeonjun said while Hueningkai was putting Taehyun's hair in a ponytail at the top of his head.

"Oh my goodness, she totally would do that hyung." He said, wiping fake tears. Yeonjun mentioned how Jia had given him a look earlier and talked nonstop during the whole class to Soobin loudly to make sure he heard her.

"Yeah. Anyways, he's a lot nicer than her, that's for sure" Yeonjun said before he heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Yeonjun hyung!" He turned around to see Soobin and another boy come up to their table with their lunches.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin and tilted his head slightly. "Can I help you Soobin?"

Soobin smiled at him. "I was just wondering if it was okay if me and my brother sit here with you guys today?" He explained.

Before Yeonjun could turn around and ask the Taekai couple if they were okay with it, Hueningkai had already pulled Soobin's brother to sit between him and Taehyun. "Of course you two can sit here!! We don't mind, do we Tyunnie?" Kai asked his boyfriend, who nodded happily and flashed the boys a smile.

Soobin chuckled and took the empty seat next to Yeonjun with a smile. Yeonjun smiled back before looking at his brother. "I'm Choi Yeonjun, it's nice to meet you.... Uh?"

"Choi Beomgyu" the boy said, smiling slightly. "I've heard about you from Soobin, he talks about you at home sometimes."

Yeonjun blushed softly. "Oh, that's cool I guess."

Taehyun interjected, "so, Beomgyu, are you single? Taken? If you don't mind me asking, what's your sexuality?" He and Kai looked at him expectantly while Yeonjun mentally face palmed.

"Sorry about them, they can be quite nosy sometimes" he apologized for his two friends.

"It's okay, I don't mind." The younger said with a reassuring smile. "I am single and gay." He answered the previous question. Taekai gave each other knowing looks before continuing a conversation with the boy.

Soobin chuckled softly at the three before looking at Yeonjun. "Hey Hyung, I'm sorry about earlier. Jia really likes to talk loudly all the time. She's really possessive too."

Yeonjun looked at him before smiling and gently patting his shoulder. "It's no problem, I get it."

Soobin smiled and nodded before getting an idea. "Oh, how about after school, we all go get some ice cream? I know this really nice ice cream place down the street from here!" He said.

"Ohhhh ice cream sounds fun! Let's go Tyunnie!" Hueningkai exclaimed

"Whatever you want baby" Taehyun replied. Beomgyu nodded and Soobin looked at Yeonjun again, waiting for his answer.

"Sounds like fun" he said, and Sooobin clapped once.

"Looks like we've got ourselves a plan! Let's meet at the school gate first thing after school today~"

The boys all nodded before they continued on talking and getting to know each other better.