Seven

Yeonjun hummed softly as he waited for his friends at the entrance of the mall. He came a bit early to prepare himself for their plan, and also because he couldn't wait to see Soobin again.

Soon enough, Taehyun and Kai came walking towards him, hand in hand, with Beomgyu following close behind them. The three had gotten closer these past few days, so it didn't surprise Yeonjun that they came together.

"Hey guys." He greeted.

"Hi Hyung!!" Kai squealed excitedly, giggling softly as he looked Yeonjun.

"Soobin is here, he's just moving stuff in his car." Taehyun announced to Yeonjun so he knew.

The oldest nodded and looked towards the parking lot. Eventually, he saw the younger male walking towards them, Jia following with her hands on her hips and purse over her shoulder.

"Hey guys, sorry we're a bit late." Soobin said, smiling softly at his friends.

Yeonjun shook his head. "It's okay Binnie. Let's go guys." He said, leading them all inside.

They walked around for a bit until they heard a squeal. "Oh my gosh, Soobin! We should go in here!!!!!" Jia was clapping her hands together and smiling as she eyed the Victoria's Secret store.

The boys all scrunched their noses, even the bottoms. "Jia, I don't think that'll be a good idea- Woah!" It was too late since he was dragged into the store.

The other four just blinked before Yeonjun sighed. "I'll go with them so Soobin doesn't have to suffer alone. Let's meet back at the food court later for our plan."

They all held up a thumbs up and made a little 'fighting' gesture with their fists before parting ways.

Yeonjun walked into the store and looked around, seeing Jia looking at all the underwear options, occasionally asking Soobin if they were good, only getting a thumbs up in return.

Yeonjun slowly made his way over to the two, nudging Soobin to let him know of his presence.

"Oh, hey hyung. Didn't think you'd come in here with me. Where are the others?" Soobin asked, slightly tilting his head.

"We agreed to meet at the food court later. I'm staying with you so you don't have to suffer the embarrassment of being here by yourself." He said with a slight chuckle.

Soobin smiled at him with a nod. "Thanks." He said before Jia came back, pulling them around the store for a while.

After a few hours of being dragged around to different stores by Jia, Soobin and Yeonjun dragged behind the girl, their arms full with bags that Jia made them carry. All of which, Soobin ended up paying for, minus Yeonjun's own stuff.

Once they arrived at the food court, they took their seats at a table with 6 chairs, taking a breather.

Soon, the other three came in with smiles and giggles, all of them carrying a few bags before they caught sight of their friends.

"Woah, what happened to you guys? You look like you've been enslaved." Taehyun joked, looking at the two eldest boys who were relaxing in their chairs, trying to rest their sore arms.

"Yeah, no. Remind me never to go shopping with a girl present ever again." Yeonjun whined, rubbing his shoulders.

"Well we sure had fun. We even went to the photo booth and took some pictures."

"Good for you." Yeonjun pouted.

"Hey guys, how about we order some food? I'll order for us." Soobin suggested, looking at the nearby restaurant stall.