Epilogue

Hi babes! I decided to give you this chapter a day early cuz I'm feeling nice :) you're welcome, enjoy!
—————————————————————————

"Yoyo, do you want to play dollies together?" 7 year old Minjae asked his now 4 year old sister as they sat in the livingroom with their toys scattered on the ground.

The little girl nodded happily, grabbing her favorite doll with a smile.

Minjae grabbed a doll, too and started playing pretend with her, using a toy car that came with a large dollhouse that Soobin couldn't help but buy for them when they both gave him the cutest most powerful baby doll eyes ever while in the store. He was always weak when it came to his family. He loved them so much and they were his only weakness besides bread and pastries. Curse Yeonjun and his perfect baby doll eye genes for giving them to their cute kids.

They had finally graduated college and moved on from all of the drama and bullies and bad people not even worth mentioning. Yeonjun managed to get a job as a librarian at the public library near their house. Soobin continued working for his dad until he was handed over the title of CEO. Beomgyu was Soobin's assistant. Taehyun continued working at the café he worked at, and Hueningkai was a stay-at-home dad because he just couldn't stay away from his babies for a long period of time.

Yeonjun watched them fondly as he sat on the couch with Taehyun. "They're so adorable, Hyung. They really get along well, too~" Taehyun said, admiring the siblings' bond.

Yeonjun smiled, nodding in agreement. "Yeah. One time when we dropped Yeonie off to daycare, Minnie caught one of the kids bullying her for having two dads and he told him off and made him apologize. I was so proud of him for standing up for her." He said, wiping a little tear away. He didn't like seeing his little girl being bullied, but he was glad that she had such a willing older brother to protect her.

Taehyun hummed, pulling his best friend into a hug. He knew how much of a struggle he'd had throughout his life with bullying and teasing, so he knew where he was coming from. "It's okay, Hyung~" he said, comforting the male with gentle words. He always knew how to calm the older down, and this time wasn't any different.

"Thank you, Hyunnie." He said softly, burrying his face in the younger's shoulder, staying in his warmth.

"That's my job as your best friend, Hyung. I will always be here for you, so don't ever think that you are alone~" he said, petting his hair.

Yeonjun nodded, sitting up after a bit and continuing to watch the kids play dolls. "Soobinnie will be back from work soon. I asked him to grab some soda on the way, so he'll take a bit longer than usual to get here. When are the boys coming over?" He asked, referring to Beomgyu and Hueningkai. They had gone out on one of their Beomkai dates today, and the twins were both at Yeonjun's but they were sleeping at the moment in Minjae's room because they were tired after playing all day.

"Oh, they should be here at around 6:30? They told me they were just gonna visit the park and the flower garden for a bit before coming over."

Yeonjun nodded. "Alright." He said, going back to watching the kids. Today, all the adults had planned to come over to Soobin and Yeonjun's house with their kids to take a family photo and celebrate their friendship and family, as well as to have photos to keep as memories.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang. "Ah, that must be Woo." Yeonjun said, getting off the couch and walking to the door. He opened it, being greeted with the other Choi family. "Hey guys! Come in!" He said, moving out of the way so they could get in, hugging them when they got inside.

"It's so nice to see you guys! It feels like it's been weeks during your vacation!" He said, smiling softly at them.

San chuckled. "Yeah, Woo wouldn't stop asking when we'd come back so he could see 'his' MinMin again." He said, ruffling the boy's hair.