Nineteen

Sorry for the late update everybody! I procrastinated a lot today . I woke up at 8 then went back to bed until 3 and just didn't feel like doing anything all day. Please forgive me babes 🤧🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
———————————————————————

"OMG, congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!" Kai squealed out, softly rubbing Yeonjun's tummy, like he always does with everyone, except now there's a baby in there.

"Thank you, Kai. We're really happy too~ he said, watching the younger.  "We're actually going to tell my mother today. I feel like I owe her an update on my life by now since it's been ages, also because she's my mom and she'd want to know if she were to be a grandma for a second time."

The younger nodded in understanding, humming softly as Soobin came in the room with Beomgyu and Taehyun, they had just been talking about a few things and packing a bag for Minjae since he wanted to stay at his grandma's house for the night.

"We'got everything for your mom's place. Ready whenever you are, Junnie." The blonde said, walking over and kissing his cheek and stomach softly

Yeonjun giggled softly and turned to hug Hueningkai. "I'll see you later, Kai, have fun on you guys' dinner date~" he said, getting up with him and heading to the door.

Beomgyu and Taehyun immediately pulled Kai into a hug and planted kisses on his face.

"Yah, you've only been apart for an hour, stop eating each others faces in front of me and my child!" Yeonjun playfully said, picking up Minjae and carrying him out of the apartment, the other four following after him.

"Bye Hyungs!!" The boys said as Yeonjun buckled Minjae in and Soobin got in the drivers seat. Once Yeonjun was in, they started driving.

———

After a short 30 minute ride, the boys finally at Yeonjun's mom's house, getting out of the car and walking up to the door.

"I'm so excited to meet your mother, Junnie, you have no idea~" Soobin said, stepping up onto the porch.

Yeonjun hummed softly. "She's a sweet heart. I'm sure she'll love you~" he said before knocking on the door.

They waited for a few seconds before the door creaked. A tall, skinny woman opened the door and immediately hugged Yeonjun.

"My healing!! I missed you so much, how have you been??" She asked, pinching his cheeks softly. "Oooohh you brought Minnie too, how cute you are my cutie~" she hugged Minjae as well, and Yeonjun chuckled at the scene. His mother was very loving and caring. Her favorite thing to do was pinch people's cheeks if they were soft.

His mother finished greeting both boys before she noticed the tall blonde boy beside her son and grandson, tilting her head with a smile, her long brown bangs sweeping to the side a bit, revealing her eyes more.

"Oh? Who might you be?"

Soobin smiled back, bowing politely. "I am Choi Soobin, Junnie's boyfriend. Nice to meet you~" he said, wrapping his arm around the older's waist, holding him close as he looked at the woman, his dimples popping with his eye smile.

"Oh my goodness! Healing, you brought in a hottie! He's so cute and polite, where did you find him? I'm jealous!" She joked, pinching the blonde's cheeks too.

Yeonjun laughed softly, pulling his mom's hands away, afraid she'll pull his cheeks off. "Mom, you'll hurt his cheeks if you keep pinching them~" he said, smiling slightly. "Let's go inside before the mosquitos get us." He said, and the woman moved out of the way.

"Ah, yes yes. Also, your father is still on that business trip, so he's not here, baby" She said leading them to sit on the couch.

"By the way, I am Jun's mother, Choi Taehee, but you can call me Taehee or mom~" she said to Soobin, who nodded in acknowledgement.

"Thank you, mom" he said softly, causing Taehee to squeal a bit.

"I'm so happy to hear you calm me that! Anyways, Junnie, how has life been? Anything new?" She asked as she held Minjae in her lap.

Yeonjun hummed and leaned onto Soobin's shoulder.

"Well..... me and Binnie got together a while ago now, and he treats me really well. He always takes care of me and Minnie, and he's the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. He's never made me cry for a bad reason." He explained, his mother nodding along as he explained how Soobin treated him and his son like princes and how nice he was.

"Also mom, he even legally adopted Minnie officially." He said, smiling as he looked at his boyfriend, kissing his cheek. "He's been such a good Appa to him, though he keeps spoiling him so much, he has more plushies than Kai now." He giggled.

Taehee smiled fondly at the two, listening to her son talk about the boy in such a bright light. Just by the way he looked at the younger, she could tell he was right for him.

"There's also something else I want you to know, mom."

Her smile faded after the next thing he said.

"I'm pregnant again." He said nervously.

His mom went silent for a while, causing him to panic, reaching over and gently grabbing her hand. "Mom? Are you okay?"

The woman snapped out of her thoughts and nodded, looking at him while holding his hands back. "Junnie, are you gonna be okay going through another pregnancy like this? You know what happened the last time. That jerk left you crying and alone with the baby. I'm worried it might happen again." She said, muttering things about being worried for him and his health before he grabbed her hands.

"Eomma~" he said, making her look at him quietly. He smiled softly at her and rubbed circles and the back of her hands. "I'll be okay. I know I'll be fine, because I have Binnie now. He won't leave me like that guy did those years ago. I promise that everything will be fine~" he reassured her.

She saw the sincerity in his eyes and nodded, tears falling out of her eyes as she looked at Soobin, who was quiet, with a smile.

"Thank you for taking care of my son. He's been through so much at his young age, and having someone there for him through it is a blessing. I can tell they really love you, so please take good care of them."

Soobin nodded and hugged the woman. "I promise to love and protect your boys forever. I'd never do anything to hurt them intentionally." He said, earning a nod of approval from Taehee.

"Thank you, Soobin." She said, smiling happily. "Junnie was bullied almost every day while he was pregnant with Minjae. He'd come home to me or Taehyun, crying for hours. It hurt my heart so bad seeing my baby in pain because of jerks that have nothing better to do with their lives. I feel better knowing that you will be there to protect him now."

Soobin hummed and looked at her. "I'd do anything for my family. You can count on me."

Taehee nodded and gently pet his hair and caressed his cheek before pulling away with a smile, wiping her tears. "I'm glad. Now, let me go make dinner for you two, since you traveled here just to see me~ come Minnie, let's go cook together~" she said happily, the little boy following after her.

"Okay Grammy!!"

Soobin turned to Yeonjun, who was wiping his happy tears, glad to have such supporting family.

"Junnie bear, please don't cry~" he said, kissing the older's cheek.

Yeonjun hummed, looking at him fondly. "I'm just glad that you're here with me." He said, nuzzling his shoulder. "I love you so much, Binnie~"

"I love you so much more~" the younger said, kissing him happily. "Now, let's go help our mom set up the table~"

Yeonjun giggled and nodded. "Okay, Binnie~"