Twenty Seven (short)

Yeonjun watched happily as Minjae helped Soobin feed Sooyeon on the couch. He had been helping out and playing with her almost every moment of every day since she was born a few months ago, and he couldn't be happier.

"Minnie, do you want to help dress up Sissy when she's done eating?" He asked, looking at the boy who gasped and nodded.

"Mhmm! She's gonna look so cute!" He said, continuing what he was doing before.

Yeonjun smiled at the boy's cuteness, going upstairs to get some clothes for the baby to wear, as well as a fresh diaper.

Once he came back downstairs, he walked over to the two boys, carefully picking Sooyeon up and sitting on the floor with her. "Minnie, could you bring me that blanket over there, please?" He asked the boy, gently patting the baby's back to burp her since she just ate.

Minjae ran over to the counter, grabbing the small blanket that was sitting off to the side, and brought it over to Yeonjun, laying it down on the floor in front of him.

"Thank you, Minnie. Let me just change Yeonie's diaper real quick, then we'll dress her." Yeonjun said, carefully laying the baby on the blanket and taking her onesie and diaper off. He gently wiped her bottom with baby wipes and slid the clean diaper under her, before strapping both sides together.

Yeonjun hummed softly, pecking her forehead with a smile. "Pea, do you wanna try by yourself?"

Minjae nodded and sat down in front of him with Sooyeon's little dress and shorts. Yeonjun held her up so that the toddler could dress her up properly. Once he was done, he giggled happily, as Yeonjun added a cute headband with a little bow on her head.

Soobin walked back into the room after using the bathroom and smiled, walking over to them and back hugging Yeonjun. He gasped softly, seeing his daughter in the cute outfit. "Wahhhh, Minnie you did such a good job! You're an amazing big brother~"  He complemented, ruffling his hair a little.

"Thank you, Appa!" He said excitedly. "Are we leaving yet? Woosannie is probably waiting forever now!" He said, jumping up and down excitedly.

The family was going to meet up with Wooyoung, San, Woosan, Taehyun, Beomgyu, Kai, and their newborn twins as well at the park. Minjae nearly fell out of the bed when Soobin told him he was gonna get to play with Woosan and meet his new cousins. He was so excited.

"Alright, kiddo. Put your shoes on and we can go now~"

"Okay!!!" Soobin smiled as he watched the boy race to the door before kissing Yeonjun on the cheek. "My cutie~"

Yeonjun blushed softly, giggling at the younger before pecking his lips. "Let's go?"

Soobin nodded and stood up, grabbing the male's free hand and bringing him to the door.

They got their shoes on and put the kids in the car, getting in themselves, too, before Soobin drove off towards the park, excited to hang out with their friends and family.

—————————————————————————

Hello my lovelies! Thank you all for reading this far. Sorry this episode is kinda short and late 🤧. I saw that we hit 10K views a while ago and I thank you so much for that, I love you all so much <3. The story is nearing its end, and I am a little sad to see it go 😢. I will be taking a break from writing this story for a little bit since I've been having a slight writers block, and so that I can make sure that the last few chapters are laid out nicely and so I can make them the best they can be. I don't know when I will post the next chapter, so stay tuned. Love you guys so much, bye!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️