Eleven

Yeonjun hummed softly as he read his book quietly. It was a usual day at the library, not too busy, which gave Yeonjun time to read his books. He never had much time outside of school to read, since he was either studying, taking care of Minjae, or hanging out with the other boys. His part time job was perfect for him and he enjoyed the quietness.

After a bit, he heard someone lay a couple books on the desk counter. He set his book down gently and grabbed the stack of books, scanning each one. "Is this everything?" He asked, earning a chuckle. He looked up to see Soobin with a smile on his face.

"I'm feeling deja vu right now~" he teased before nodding. "Yes, that's all, Hyung." The younger said as he handed the boy his library card.

Yeonjun smiled. "Here." He handed him the books after scanning the card. "They're due for return/renewal by next month." He informed.

"Thanks. Hey Hyung, do you have time today? I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later at my place?" He asked hopefully.

Yeonjun thought for a bit. He didn't have any plans after work besides going home, and Taehyun took Minjae to Hueningkai's house today, so he shrugged.

"Sure. My shift ends at 6:30. I'll see you later?"

Soobin nodded and smiled a dimple smile before walking to a table nearby.

Yeonjun hummed before continuing his book.

———

The rest of Yeonjun's shift was nothing unusual, a few people checking out books, occasional shushes to the people being obnoxiously loud, etc.

Yeonjun grabbed his coat and bag before clocking himself out after the person on the night shift came in.

He fixed his glasses before walking over to Soobin, who was burried, nose deep into his book. He had already read through half of the books and put them in the return bin, since he's been here for a few hours.

Yeonjun smiled softly and tapped the boy on the shoulder. "Binnie~" he said and the younger looked at him.

"Oh! I'm coming." He said, gathering his belongings before standing up. "Shall we?"

They left the library and walked to Soobin's car. The ride to Soobin's house was filled with a comfortable silence as they enjoyed each other's presence.

Eventually, they arrived, and Soobin parked the car in his driveway.

"Wahhhh your house is nice, Binnie!" Yeonjun complemented as they walked inside. It was nicely decorated on the inside and out and was very fancy but modern.

Soobin chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, my family doesn't like things way too fancy or way too modern, either." He informed before leading the boy to the kitchen. "Are you hungry? I have some ramen if you want some."

Yeonjun hummed in thought before nodding. "Ramen is fine. Thanks, Binnie." He said, watching as the taller grabbed an instant noodle package and a pot.

He couldn't help but admire the boy's features. His eyes and nose were beautiful. He had thin lips that were shaped in a heart, and Yeonjun just wanted to kiss them, but he couldn't. He quickly shook that thought off and waited for Soobin to finish cooking.

After eating the ramen, Soobin and Yeonjun went up into Soobin's room.

Yeonjun looked around. It was nice and cozy, with a few posters here and there and neatly organized shelves with his kpop album and light stick collection. The older smiled softly as he followed Soobin to his bed, plopping down next to him.

"Your room's nice." He complemented. Soobin hummed softly and smiled.

"Thanks, Hyung. I'm glad you think so." He said, humming. "Do you want to watch a movie? I've got Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO, Viki, and many others that I don't use." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yeonjun chuckled and nodded, laying down on the comfortable bed, snuggling into the blanket as Soobin grabbed his TV remote. His TV was on the wall the bed was facing and it was pretty big, so it was great for movie nights.

Soobin searched for a movie and ended up picking a romcom one before laying down with Yeonjun and cuddling him.

"This is a great movie, I promise. You won't regret watching this." He said, pressing play, earning a laugh from Yeonjun.

"If you say so"

———

The movie was indeed good, but Yeonjun was more interested in stealing glances at the younger. He was barely paying attention to the movie for a couple minutes now because he couldn't stop admiring his features.

Soobin felt Yeonjun's gaze on him whenever he stared too long. He knew Yeonjun kept looking at him, but didn't say anything since he didn't mind. This time, though, the older stared at him for a long time, so he turned his head to look at him. Their eyes met and they stared at each other for what felt like forever, leaning closer to each other. Eventually, Yeonjun couldn't take it anymore and leaned foreword, smashing their lips together.

The younger kissed back, slightly pulling his hair as Yeonjun nibbled on his bottom lip. The older deepened the kiss and fought for dominance with his tongue, only to lose to Soobin, letting him invade his cavern, sucking lightly on his tongue and lips.

Yeonjun felt Soobin pull him closer before hovering over him, not once breaking their kiss.

Yeonjun moaned into the kiss as he felt Soobin's hands trail up his back under his shirt. He pulled him closer by the neck, letting him eat his lips away.

Suddenly, realisation of the situation settled in when he felt a tug at his pants.

He quickly pushed the younger away, panicking as he sat up, looking everywhere but at Soobin.

"I-I'm sorry.... I um, I s-should go..." he said, quickly getting up.

"Wait, Jun! Please don't go!" Soobin said, looking at him pleadingly.

Yeonjun shook his head. "I'm sorry. I'm going now." He said, rushing out of the room and out of the house.

Felling defeated, Soobin plopped back down on his bed with a sigh after Yeonjun left.

He knew he fucked up, bad.