Twenty four

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it! :D
—————————————————————————

"Junnie~ what's taking so long? Is everything alright?" Soobin asked, entering their room to see Yeonjun in the middle of a pile of clothes with a pout on his lips.

"Binnie, nothing fits me anymore! All of my nice clothes are too small and I look ugly in the other ones." He said, sniffling softly. His mood swings were making him feel worse than the situation really was and he didn't like it. His emotions were more of a roller coaster now then when he was pregnant with Minjae.

Soobin quickly went over to his boyfriend and hugged him, placing kisses all over his face. "Hey, don't talk like that, Junnie, you're so beautiful~" he said, moving some hair out of his face. "Let me pick something for you, would that make you feel better?"

The older looked at him with glossy eyes and nodded. "Okay~"

Soobin looked around the pile, looking for something that would look nice for a date, but also would fit Yeonjun's 6 month pregnant belly and make him feel good-looking while wearing it.

He eventually found an outfit and helped Yeonjun get dressed, letting him look in the mirror, while holding his waist gently. "See baby? You still look as beautiful as ever~" he said, kissing his cheek reassuringly.

Yeonjun smiled softly and hugged the younger, nuzzling his lover's chest. "Thank you, Binnie. You're always so sweet." He said softly.

Soobin kissed his forehead and rubbed his back. "Let's go on our date now, alright?"

Yeonjun nodded and Soobin took his hand, taking him outside to the car. He drove them to a semi-fancy restaurant, but not formal.

After parking, Soobin got out and opened the door for Yeonjun, helping him out and holding his hand as they went inside to the lady at the front desk.

"Hello, welcome to Jinnie's, do you have a reservation?" She asked, looking at the two with a smile.

"Choi Soobin." He answered, waiting as she checked her list.

The lady grabbed two menus and some silverware before looking at the couple again. "Right this way, I'll show you to your table." She said, leading them to a quiet table by the window that Soobin reserved specially because of how nice of a view it was.

"The waitress will be here shortly." The lady said before going back to the desk.

Yeonjun hummed as he looked at the menu. "Everything looks so good, Binnie." He said, skimming through everything, not knowing what to pick.

Soobin chuckled softly. "You can get anything you want, baby it's on me~" he said, holding his hand happily. Yeonjun returned the smile before a girl came over to them.

The girl looked at them before pulling out her note pad. "I'll be your server today, what can I get for you?"

"I'll take a cola and a cheese tteokbokki special." Soobin said, watching her write it down.

She nodded then looked at Yeonjun.

"I would like a small chicken salad and the seafood bowl, please." He said.