Twenty

Yeonjun hummed softly as he made his way to school. He was now two months pregnant, and things had been going great between him and Soobin and their little family. His baby bump had started to poke out, but not really enough to be noticed under his shirt.

The younger had to go to the school earlier to help the teachers out, so Yeonjun walked by himself. He didn't mind walking to school, because it was kinda peaceful at times.

But the black haired forgot that not everyone sees it that way and that it's not always a peaceful time.

Yeonjun gasped sharply as he was grabbed and thrown onto the ground. He caught himself just before he fell on his stomach, glaring up at the person who pushed him. Becoming face to face with Wonwoo, who was smirking at him, while another dude was filming the scene.

"Long time, no see, Choi Slut~" he said, laughing as he got closer.

Yeonjun scoffed and backed up, covering his stomach because he didn't know what the other would do to him. "What do you want from me?" He asked, feeling annoyed.

The male scoffed and grabbed Yeonjun by the jaw, looking at him with a smirk. "Im gonna show everyone how much of a slut you are~" he said, and Yeonjun's eyes widened.

Wonwoo grabbed his hair and tried pulling him closer so he could kiss him as Yeonjun thrashed around, pushing him away.

Wonwoo struggled for a bit before slapping the boy across the face and getting up. "You fucking bitch, don't you know you should obey?" He said, about to kick his stomach, only for the older to quickly hunch over, protecting it.

"No!!" He yelled, holding his stomach protectively.

The other male raised a brow at him before realizing what was going on. "Well well well, the campus slut is pregnant again, isn't he?" He said with a devilish grin.

"Fuck off, Wonwoo." The older grumbled, glaring into his soul. The other was unaffected though, only staring at him, amused.

"That's rich coming from someone who is pregnant for the second time. Who did you sleep around with this time? I bet this baby will be 10 times uglier than the first one." He said, laughing with his two friends until a voice came from around the corner.

"Yah! Leave him the fuck alone!"

The boys looked at Soobin, who ran over to them, ready to fist fight.

"Shit, it's mister goody two shoes." Wonwoo said, quickly leaving with the other two.

Soobin frowned before hurrying over and kneeling down by his boyfriend. "Junnie, im here, it's okay now. Did they hurt you?" He asked, worried about his boyfriend's health.

Yeonjun shook his head, burrying his face in the younger's chest. "I wanna go home, Binnie." He said, tears welling up in his eyes.

Soobin immediately picked him up and carried him to his car, buckling him in and driving back to their house.

Once they were inside, Soobin carried Yeonjun to their bedroom and laid him carefully on the bed, cuddling next to him as he rubbed his back. "It's okay, Junnie, everything will be okay, I promise." He said, trying his best to comfort his boyfriend.

Yeonjun curled into Soobin's warmth, tears flowing down his cheeks as he held onto the younger's shirt.

"I hate him, Binnie... I hate him so much." He said quietly, letting out soft sobs.

"I know, baby. I'm sorry you had to deal with them again." Soobin felt horrible knowing he wasn't able to protect him from these people. He hated how people found no reason to bully others and talk about them just because they feel like it.

After a while, Yeonjun stopped crying and they were just cuddling on the bed quietly.

Soobin gently rubbed the older's cheek with his pointer finger while the other played with his hair.

"Binnie?"

Soobin looked down at Yeonjun, who was looking at him with glossy doe eyes.

"Yes my love?"

"Even if people spread nasty rumors and lies about me, you won't leave me, right?" He asked nervously, running his fingers through the blonde's hair.

Soobin sighed and pulled him closer. "Junnie, I would never ever leave you. You mean so much to me, baby, and if I ever left you, it would be the biggest mistake of my entire life. You are my world, and I'd rather be with you than live the rest of my life without you." He said honestly, kissing him softly.

Yeonjun smiled slightly and burried his face in the younger's chest. "I love you so much, Binnie."

Soobin hummed, rubbing his back with a grin. "I love you so much more, Junnie, no matter what anyone else says~"

Yeonjun giggled softly and kissed his cheek. "Mine~"

Soobin nodded and smiled. "Yours~" he said back, pulling him closer. "Now let's rest a bit before we pick up Minnie~"

Yeonjun smiled back, laying on his chest. "Okay, Binnie~"