Twelve

It had been a week since what happened at Soobin's house, and the poly couple could feel the tension every time they hung out. Usually Yeonjun would make up some excuse to leave and they could only sit and watch Soobin sulk in silence.

They had had enough of this negative energy between them and pulled Soobin to the side for interrogation.

"Alright, Hyung. What is going on between you and Yeonjun? You two have been playing cat and mouse running away and chasing each other all week. What happened?" Kai asked, crossing his arms as the other two waited for a response.

Soobin looked at his friends and brother before sighing deeply.

"Well.... Me and Hyung went over to my house to hang out and watch movies. We ended up kissing, which led to a makeout session-"

"You did WHAT??????" They shouted at the same time. Soobin rolled his eyes.

"Shut up and let me finish!" He demanded. "Anyways, we were making out, and I was about to take his pants off, but I think he panicked, because he pushed me off and ran away. I think he hates me now.." he said with a sigh.

The other three were quiet for a bit, soaking in the information.

"Soobin. Do you really, really like Yeonjun?" Taehyun asked, looking at him seriously.

Soobin nodded. "Of course I do. I love him." He answered honestly. "I love everything about him. I love Minjae too and I want to be around them all the time when I can. I'd do everything to protect them."

Taehyun and Kai looked at each other and nodded. "Okay, we give you permission to date our bestie if he says yes. But for now, let us talk to him. Beomie, will you stay and comfort Soobin Hyung?" Kai asked softly, looking at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, I will Hyuka." He replied with a smile.

"Alright then." He said, looking back at Soobin. "We'll try talking to Hyung. For now, give him some time." He explained and Soobin nodded.

"Well, we should get to class now." He said and they all went to their classes.

Luckily Taehyun had the next class with Yeonjun, so he sat next to him as always.

"Hey Hyung." He said, smiling at the older, who smiled back before pouting again.

The younger rolled his eyes and pat his back. "How about you meet me and Hyuka after school and we can go somewhere fun together? No Soobin, just you, me, and Hyuka." He tried to persuade him and it worked because, although reluctantly. Yeonjun nodded.

"Alright, I guess." He agreed, looking at him quietly.

Taehyun smiled and pat his back again before looking at the teacher who had just arrived.

———

"We're almost there, Hyung, quit complaining!" Taehyun said as they walked into a cafe. He had told Yeonjun that the others wanted to meet there first to eat and get something to drink, so that's where they decided.

"Okay okay!" The older said as they sat down at a booth. They ordered their drinks and a couple biscuits, which they got, not too soon after.

After a few minutes of chatting, Taehyun looked towards the cash register and hummed before he got a text.

"Ah, Hyung, Hyuka's feeling a little sick, so he's not coming. Will you be okay if I go check on him?" He asked softly.

"Oh, sure. I'll be alright, Hyun-ah" he said with a soft smile as the younger got up.

"See you later, Hyung." He said before leaving the Café.

Yeonjun sat there quietly, sipping on his milkshake while looking out the window until he heard a familiar voice.

"Yeonjun Hyung?"