Twenty One

Soobin and Yeonjun woke up the next day happily with their little boy cuddling in between the two before they had to get ready for university. They dropped Minjae off at daycare and drove to the school building.

As they walked through the halls, Yeonjun noticed people staring at them and whispering, which he could feel was about them.

Soobin noticed the older's sad and nervous look and gladly held his hand.

Yeonjun looked up at Soobin, who smiled and nodded reassuringly.

Soobin dropped the older off at his class, kissing him on the cheek before leaving for his own class.

Yoenjun smiled softly before entering the room, all eyes were on him, clearly being judgemental and prying into his soul.

However, one familiar face caught his attention, waving to him with a smile. He quickly walked over to him and sat down next to him in the empty seat.

"Hey, Jun~ how was your weekend?" The blonde asked, watching as he got his stuff out.

"It was nice. Can't say the same about this morning though-" he mumbled the last part to himself. "What about you, Chan?"

"Oh, it was great. Me and my boyfriend, Jeongin, went to a water park and saw a dolphin show~" he said happily, thinking about said male.

Yeonjun smiled softly, knowing the feeling of spending time with the one you love. His thoughts were interrupted when a girl walked up to his desk, looking at him.

"Hey, Yeonjun Oppa, would you like to go out with me?" She said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, trying to look cute. Yeonjun felt a little bit uncomfortable because other people were still watching, and the fact that he didn't like girls anyways.

"I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend. Also, I'm not into girls." He said softly, looking away uncomfortably.

The girl hummed, reaching her hand up to touch his arm suggestively. "Oh, come on, we could have some fun~"

Yeonjun pushed her arm away, not wanting to have anything to do with this. "I don't want to. I already told you I have a boyfriend. Please go away!"

The girl only smirked, crossing her arms. "You mean Choi Soobin? Oh please. He's only with you for show. Once he finds out how much of a whore you are, he'll dump your slutty ass and leave you alone to take care of your children, just like the last baby daddy~" she said, laughing out loud, others joining.

Yeonjun's eyes widened, not expecting her to say that. He lowered his head, not looking at anything. He didn't understand how she knew that he was pregnant again, but it hurt like rocks what she just said. His mind started creating fake scenarios of Soobin leaving him and never coming back, eating him alive.

Bangchan noticed his friend's horrible state and frowned, standing up and slamming his hands on the table. "Yah!! Who do you think you are?"

"Oh?" The girl turned around, crossing her arms. "Are you defending this slut? You know it's true that Soobin will leave him one day to be alone~"

"He is not a slut, and Soobin would never do that. He loves him and he loves his son too. What they do in their own family is none of your fucking business, so stay out of it!!" He shouted, tired of everyone spreading rumors. "I don't know why Wonwoo posted that video, but it's none of his business either!"

Wonwoo.

It made sense now, how everyone knew he was pregnant again. All of the stares and whispers he got this morning were a result of him posting a video of yesterday's events to the whole school. He was just always cursed with terrible things happening to him, he thought.

The teacher came in before anyone else could speak up, telling everyone to sit down.

Chan sat down and gently rubbed Yeonjun's back to comfort him. "I'm sorry, Jun. people just really do suck. Don't listen to them, because they don't know you like that and Soobin loves you to the end of time and back." He said softly.

Yeonjun gave a weak smile, laying his head on the desk. "Thanks, Chan. You're a great friend." He whispered, just enough for the older to hear.

"Any time." He said, patting the boy's back before turning to the teacher.

———

Soobin noticed something was up, ever since he picked up Yeonjun from class to go to lunch. He wasn't talking as much, and he was staring off into space.

"Junnie?" He said, holding onto his hand.

Yeonjun hummed, not looking at him. Soobin had to use his pointer finger to turn his chin towards himself, so he'd look at him.

"Please tell me what's wrong. I feel like I did something wrong because you haven't said a word this whole time. I'm worried."

Yeonjun couldn't take it anymore as tears started falling down his cheeks, letting out soft cries.

Soobin panicked, pulling the older into his embrace, rubbing his back. "Hey, hey, don't cry, Junnie. I'm here for you, I always will be." He said, trying to comfort the boy.

"Guys look! The slut is being a crybaby to his boyfriend!" Some girl yelled out, causing everyone to start laughing, aside from a few of their friends, who felt disgusted by these people.

Soobin especially had had enough. He slammed his hands down on the table and stood up.

"What is wrong with you all?!" He shouted, causing the whole cafeteria to look at him.

Soobin was pissed off, and Yeonjun watched him in shock.

"You are all full grown adults, but act like a bunch of high schoolers!" He said angrily. "I really hate people that feel like they have to meddle in other peoples' business and act like they know everything about everyone when they don't." He said, glaring around the room.

"It doesn't matter who a person is with, who they love, or if they have kids already! Why don't you all just grow the fuck up, because I know damn well that some of you have far more concerning issues in your life than whether or not my boyfriend is what you think he is! Go get a life instead of trashing other peoples'. It might do you good." he said before grabbing Yeonjun's hand and dragging him out of the cafeteria.

They went to the roof top and found an empty corner to sit in. Soobin was still fuming out of his ears, so Yeonjun waited until he looked a bit calmer before holding onto his hand.

"Binnie?"

The younger sighed softly before looking at Yeonjun. "What is it Junnie?" He asked, rubbing the back of his hand.

Yeonjun laid his head on his shoulder, looking up at him. "Thank you... for defending me. I really needed that after this morning." He said, playing with the younger's fingers.

"This morning? What happened? Did they say something to you?? I'm gonna-"

Yeonjun pecked him on the lips to calm him down and smiled softly. "It's okay Binnie. But I guess Wonwoo posted a video of yesterday and that's why everyone found out about the baby.. some girl came up to me, asking to go out with her to 'have fun' and when I told her no she started calling me names and saying stuff... it really hurt." He said, tears welling up in his eyes as he remembered her words.

"S-she said you were just with me for show and that you'd leave me like Minju did." He managed to get out, covering his mouth as he cried helplessly.

Soobin's eyes widened as he pulled him into his embrace, rubbing his back and placing several kisses on his head. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you, Junnie. I promise I'll never leave you in a million years. I love you so so much and I love our kids too. Please don't think that way, baby. I need you in my life, y'know?" He said, trying to relay his love for him and calm him down with reassurance.

Yeonjun cried for a little longer before becoming quiet.

Soobin looked down to see that the boy was sleeping in his arms. Smiling, he gently pet his hair. "I love you to the end of time and back, my love."

Soobin placed a soft kiss on the boy's forehead before laying him down on the bench, placing his head on his lap, gently playing with his hair. He eventually fell asleep too, dreaming of said boy and their beautiful family.