🔞Fifteen🔞

Warning ⚠️🔞: 18+ scenes in this episode (SMUT) there will be another warning
———————————————————————

Yeonjun hummed softly as he fixed his hair in the mirror.

Soobin had invited him on a date today, so he wanted to look simple, but still pretty. He had on a black t-shirt and some white shorts, matching them with platform sneakers and a cute little hat, finishing the look with a little bit of light makeup.

He heard the doorbell ring and quickly grabbed his little purse bag before running to open the door, being greeted by his boyfriend.

"You look beautiful, Junnie~" he said softly, handing him a bouquet of roses. Yeonjun smiled and took them, setting them in his flower vase on the kitchen table, before walking back over to him.

"Thank you, Binnie~" he said with a smile and while blushing slightly.

Soobin kissed him on the cheek and hummed. "Anything for you~" he said, grabbing his hand gently. "Let's go now~" he lead the boy to his car, getting in and making sure they both were buckled before driving off.

———

"Oh my gosh, Binnie!!! Look how high that Ferris wheel is!! We HAVE to ride that later!!" Yeonjun squealed, feeling excited. He never had enough time to come to this amusement park and now that he is here, it seemed so amazing. He'd definitely have to bring Minjae back here one day with Soobin.

Soobin chuckled. "We can, but let's wait until it's dark so we can watch the pretty lights." He said and the older nodded.

"Ooh! Binnie! Let's go on this ride!" He said, dragging his boyfriend to said ride. Soobin couldn't help but smile at his cuteness and follow after him.

After the ride, the boys wandered around, riding a few roller coasters before they got hungry and got some food. Now they were at a carnival game area trying to win a big stuffed bunny that Soobin had insisted on winning for the older.

Yeonjun giggled as he watched Soobin struggle to get the rings over the bottles. "Binnie, you can do it~" he encouraged softly, receiving a pout and a concentrated glare.

"This game is rigged!!" He huffed. He got an idea and waited until the guy supervising the games turned around before he threw his bucket of rings all at once, landing a few of them. "Yessss!!!! I got some!!!" He cheered as the employee came over to them.

"I want that one right there~" he said, pointing to the bunny plushie that cost him about 100 dollars, which is ridiculous, but he really wanted to win it for his boyfriend.

He smiled happily as he handed it to Yeonjun, who took it into his arms. "Thank you Binnie~ I'm gonna name him Bunbun because he reminds me of you~." He said, pecking the younger on the cheek.

Soobin smiled and wrapped his arm around the boy's waist. "Im glad you like it. Do you want to go get in line for the Ferris wheel? It's almost time for the lights to come on, baby." He asked as they walked.

Yeonjun nodded and leaned into him. "Yeah, hopefully we can get up there in time before the line gets too long." He said as they headed to the Ferris wheel, which had a slightly long line, but it was better than coming later and it be wrapped around to outside of the gates.

It took a bit until it was their turn, but it was worth it. By the time they got into the cart, the lights had turned on and it was very pretty.

Yeonjun watched the view outside for a bit with a smile. He was very happy he got to come out today with Soobin. Every moment with him felt amazing and he wouldn't ask for anything more.