Seventeen

Sorry for the late update guys! Procrastination really sucks 😞 sorry for any grammar mistakes.
———————————————————————

"I can't believe you are leaving me, Hyung!" Taehyun sniffled and wiped away his fake tears.

Yeonjun had told the boy he'd be moving out a few days ago, and he was a bit sad to leave his bestie, but he was happy for him. Currently, they were packing boxes with Yeonjun and Minjae's stuff, just chatting casually. Minjae was playing with Hueningkai in the livingroom so they could pack faster.

Yeonjun chuckled softly and smiled. "I know, Hyun-ah. I promise to face time you every day and tell you about it~" he said, raising his pinky to him.

Taehyun linked his own pinky and pressed their thumbs together before going back to taping the box he finished packing. "It's a deal! You'll always be my bestest friend, Hyung." He said softly.

Yeonjun smiled and nodded before going back to packing.

———

The boys all packed everything into the small moving truck, and the fragile stuff in Yeonjun's car trunk.

Wiping his forehead, Yeonjun smiled softly. "Finally we're done!" He cheered and looked at Tyunning and Minjae.

Hueningkai hummed and nodded. "We still have to help you unpack the cars when you get there, Hyungie." He giggled softly.

"Speaking of, look who's here!" He added, pointing behind Yeonjun.

The eldest looked behind himself and gasped.

"Binnie, what are you doing here?" He asked as the younger hugged him.

"I can't come see my boyfriend and son before we move in together?" He asked with a pout.

Yeonjun shook his head. "Of course you can, but aren't you supposed to be packing??" He asked, hugging back.

"I'm already done~ I had Beomgyu drive the moving van there, so everything is there already, waiting to be unloaded~" he said happily.

The older nodded and smiled.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Taehyun said, getting into the moving van. Hueningkai sat in Yeonjun's car in the front seat, and Soobin went back to his own car.

After Yeonjun made sure Minjae was properly buckled, he got in and started the drive to the new place.

———

"OMG! It's so pretty!!!" Kai squealed as they brought some boxes inside.

The couple had settled on a 2 story, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs, 1 in master bedroom.). It was a cute little house for a small family and it was just perfect. It had a backyard and also a garage they could put their cars, or other stuff, in.

"Thanks, Kai~" Yeonjun hummed as he set the boxes down. "We fell in love with it right when we saw it." He said before they went back outside to finish getting their things inside the house.

It took only 2 hours to unload and unpack everything since they agreed to buy new furniture  together, since they'd be living together now, so there was nothing too big. Other than some temporary blow up mattresses, they didn't have any actual furniture yet. The ones they ordered wouldn't be there for a few days.

"Ugh, finally! We're done!" Beomgyu whined, rubbing his back. "That's enough physical activities for today." He mumbled, causing his boyfriends to laugh.

"I'm so happy we finally have our own place, Binnie. I've always dreamed of living in a house with Minnie and my partner~" Yeonjun said, holding his arm and laying his head on the blonde's shoulder.