Part One♡

《《TW》》
SH
DRUGS
SMOKING

You wake up to your alarm clock blaring beside you.

6:00 am.

You drag yourself out of bed get clothes, and your towel and head to the bathroom for a shower. You lift your shorts and graze you fingers over the fresh cuts on your upper thighs.
"Shit" you say to yourself.

You get into the shower and wince as your legs sting from the hot water flowing down them. You wash your hair as you think about what to wear and how to do your hair for your first day back to school. You finish washing your hair and body as you hear a loud knock on the bathroom door.

"Y/n hurry the fuck up" your mother says sounding clearly messed up. You hear her slump into the wall beside the bathroom door quickly get out and wrap yourself in your towel grab your clothes and head back to your room leaving your mom to do what she wants.

You start to dry and  brush your hair in your mirror ignoring what happened with your mom just minutes earlier and continue thinking if what to wear.
After finishing brushing your hair you get up and go to your closet. After some searching your pull out your outfit.

Your choice

"Y/n come down and get some breakfast honey!" Your grandma yells from the kitchen. "Coming"

You finish getting dressed and you start doing your hair.
"Y/n your food is getting cold and you are going to be late, Becca is here already.
"I'm almost done, send Becca uo here" you yell back.

Becca has been your best friends for the past three years, so basically since she moved into the house just a few doors down from you. You guys have been walking to school together for the past two years of school and she loves your grandma so she visits her the mornings while you get ready.

You hear a gentle knock on your door. "Come in Becca"
"Heyyy, also you know your mom's sleeping on the floor og the bathroom with the door open right? Is she ok?"

"Yeah, she's fine just drugged out don't worry about it."

You finish getting ready and head downstairs to quickly eat and head to school. As you walk Becca starts going on about how last night she went to the drive in with her new bf Steve and how romantic it was. "Oh yes the back of a rusty Chevy is soooo romantic, I wouldn't be able to control myself." You say mocking her excitement.
She playfully hits you and you continue walking then you see a man putting up posters. You take a closer look and read.

MISSING
Billy Showwalter

"Oh shit, another one" "kids have been getting kidnapped all over the place" Becca says
"Why aren't any police out searching or at least just driving around" you ask

"Cuz they're idiotic assholes, like you" she says jokingly.
"Well at least I wouldn't describe the back of a rusty truck at a drive in romantic" you say back.

You both laugh and continue walking to school. You arrive just before the starting bell and you both head your separate ways to your classes.
You start making your way to your math lesson, you decide to sit on the back corner of the class.

As other kids start piling in you notice the teacher isn't there yet so you take your book out of your backpack and start reading; as you were invested in your book your rudely interrupted my some one banging their fist on the desk in from of your hands.
You look up and see a tall, blonde curly hair boy. Vance. He was standing over you glaring down on you."your in my spot" he says in a harsh tone.