Part Twelve♡

You walk outside and see Vance waiting in his moms truck listening to some music.

A smile spreads on your face as you walk up to the car.

"Hi" you say as you open the the passenger side door.

"Hey" he pauses
"You look...really go-"
"Look nice, you look nice" he spews out putting his eyes down and slightly curses himself for what he had just said.

He starts the car and starts to drive.

"Sooo, what's your favorite horror movie?" You ask breaking the silence.

"Uh, probably the shining or Halloween" he says slightly smiling while turning his head to you.

"What's yours?" He asks turning his attention back to the road.

"Hmm I don't know, I like Children of The Corn and Poltergeist though" you say smiling at him.

"What's Children of The Corn?" Vance says confused.
"What?!?" "You've never seen Children of The Corn?!?"

"Vance omg, ok this weekend your coming over and watching it. No questions asked" you say touching his arm.

"Ok cool" he says his face slightly pink.

You arrive at the drive in, pay for your tickets and then get some snacks.
You grab popcorn and drinks and head back to the truck.

You place the popcorn and your drink down as you hop into the bed of the truck.

Vance goes into the back seats of the truck and grabs multiple blankets.

"You cold?" He says walking around the side.

"Yeah actually" you say grabbing the blankets from him.

He gets in the back with you as you situate yourselves the Exorcist starts playing.

As your watching you feel Vance scoot slightly closer to you. You shift your eyes as you feel his hand start to move ontop of yours.

Instant butterflies♡

You could feel his hand slightly shaking. You look to to him.

You see him quickly turn his head away from facing you and his cheeks partially red with a small smile on his face.

You grab his hand and interlock your fingers with his. You feel him look back at you. Without a word you just smile.

About halfway through the movie you speak again.

"Vance?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm still cold" you say looking at him

"Oh uhh" "here" he says taking off his jacket and putting it around you then opening his blanket for you to move closer to him.

You move over to him and lay against him woth your head on his shoulder.

The first movie ends and Vance leaves to go to the bathroom before the second starts.

As he's gone you hear teo people fighting a few vehicles down from you.

"I feel bad, it's not her fault her mom is like that"

"So what Claire, she's a slut anyway"

"No she's not she was my friend and it should have stayed that way, im not doing this anymore Tyler. It's not right"